Penis Shrinking

neworlnssteel

Just Browsing
Media
It seems that some days my boyfriends cock can shrink from about 7" to 5.5 in length. He is very self cautious of it and I guess I dont make it any better by mentioning it to him. I mean it is wierd cause one day it will seem big and the next it is not. Has shrinkage that significant ever hapen to any of you and what will make that happen?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by neworlnssteel@Sep 22 2005, 07:12 AM
It seems that some days my boyfriends cock can shrink from about 7" to 5.5 in length. He is very self cautious of it and I guess I dont make it any better by mentioning it to him. I mean it is wierd cause one day it will seem big and the next it is not. Has shrinkage that significant ever hapen to any of you and what will make that happen?
[post=345592]Quoted post[/post]​
That does seem to be quite a difference. Normally there is a slight difference because the erect penis grows some in size because of the blood flow to the penis. Sometimes the penis simply has more blood in it than other times. In other words, the penis is harder sometimes than other times. If you boyfriend is a grower rather than a shower, this could explain it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It could be that he is so aware of your feelings about his size that he's become overly sensitive about it. Nothing affects a guy's ability to rise to the occasion more than having to worry about if he's going to get big enough to satisfy his partner.

The best thing for you to do is to drop the subject altogether and eventually you'll both be rewarded with the best he can give.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
My largest erections come when I haven't "gotten off" in awhile. When I'm on vacation, or visiting family, I am almost scared--no joke--at how large my erections can get. It's definately a blood-flow thing. The extra half-inch or so that is obtained from being super horney and hard can make a visually larger penis. If I'm with a new partner who hasn't seen my penis yet, I'll usually go four or five days without masturbating just to get this effect. Maybe it's a little vain, but I love teasing that 9-inch mark with a new woman. Once I'm getting consistent sex, I'm back down to the 8.5. But I don't think she notices then. First impressions are everything. LOL

But yes, the size of every guy's erection does vary.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by neworlnssteel@Sep 22 2005, 12:12 PM
[post=345592]Quoted post[/post]​
The replies you're gotten have assumed you're talking about your boyfriend's erected cock, neworInssteel, but you didn't make that distinction. If his flaccid penis varies that much, day-to-day, he could begin jelqing and stretching and after months of regular exercising, his dick will consistently keep filled with blood, hence keeping it at the longer length and girth. Some question jelqing being effective, but I'm living proof that it works. ....and am I glad it does!

Luke

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad this discussion has surfaced. My own length and girth can also fluctuate pretty substantially based on these kinds of factors.

Never heard anyone else mention a full 1.5 inch difference, though, so that makes me feel better about my own variations.

I really love what Pecker said:

The best thing for you to do is to drop the subject altogether and eventually you'll both be rewarded with the best he can give.

Sexual relationships cannot and should not be summarized by that one-time, "perfect" night. I think we all would be happier and healthier if we got past that type of thinking. Meaningful and rewarding sexual bonds are made over time, with the evolution of each partner's skill and involvement only adding to the impact of the connection we experience.

Good luck to you guys! :hug:

neworlnssteel

Just Browsing
Media
Thanx guys for the replies. I think it is that he does admittingly jack off too much and that does cause the difference. Pecker dont worry i hardly bring it up and actually like it smaller cause it feels better duing sex. And thirdlegmeat i am about the same way, when i dont jack off for a few days i am almost nine and when i do I am about 8.5!