Penis Sink

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To go along with another thread, I'd like to find out your views on if you would like to see someone invent a penis sink, and then have these placed in public restrooms, or our own homes, I always thought it would be nice to have a urinal or something like it in my bathroom at home, since i don't want to splash everywhere and don't like sitting to pee.

So back to the post:

What would a penis sink look like? (would love to see someone sketch one)

Where would they be installed in the bathroom?
(right next to the urinal or more over by the sinks?, causing us to have to spend twice the time in the restroom and open our pants twice.)

Would it be possible to wash the hands at the penis sink too, so we wouldn't have to use two different sinks?
(like maybe have an automatic penis washer and then a traditional sink all together)

How would it prevent our pants from getting wet?
(would it wash the whole cock or just the head?)

What about the balls?
(would these be washed, I know mine can defiantly get sweaty on hot days)

Can't wait to hear your responses on this, haven't ever heard of this before.

But know I'd defiantly like one in my house at least for washing my cock after I jerk off.

Here's the thread that prompted my curiosity:
http://www.lpsg.org/104002-how-often-do-you-wash.html

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol.....I know I'm gonna get a bunch of eeewwwws for saying this.....but I personally like my cock funk..........not like 2 days worth of not cleaning it, but its natural smell. Now as for having a cock sink for post masturbation/sex cleaning is a sweet idea, and I'd be more than happy to see this appear in every house hold lol. However, if you get to thinking about having them in public facilities....well....herpes....crabs...etc. How would they maintain their sanitary factor. So much for being modest about showing your cock in front of other guys lol.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are commonly referred to as bidets.

You can wash your a-hole as well.

How do you use a bidet anyways?

Do you like sit on it or something?

I was thinking more something that would be just for men, that would be alot smaller than a bidet, and mounted on the wall much like a urinal that could be used in a standing position.

Something like maybe like 10 inches x 10 inches, depending on design. that has some type of special jets or something.

There is a picture somewhere of exactly this sort of thing. It's a military picture and shows a row of tilted stools that you sorta leaned against. In front of each stool was a shallow basin that stood lower than average and had a concave curved front so you get close to it. The photo shows guys with dropped tou washing their genitals in these basins. Apparently they were used on navy ships where the scarcity of fresh water made bathing relatively rare.

I'll see if I can find it.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This picture is actually from an art exhibit, but is a good start as to what a real penis sink could look like, though it would need a different type of nozzle and be angled prependicular with the wall instead of up against it.

Attachments