Penis size a greaert chance of illness?

ennui

Just Browsing
Media
This is my first post and I have been pondering on somtehing for a good couple months now.

I work with a mixture of physical and learning disabilites and I have noticed with the male clients, that majority of them have quite large flaccid penises,
this doesnt neccesarily mean in the long run they have excedingly large penis when errect.
Anyway this isn't the important bit.

I am wondering, with men who have above average penis length or girth,
do we have a higher chance of getting disabiling dieases like MS and parkingson,
greater risks of depression(similar mental health)/suicide or has it just been pure coincidence on my behalf.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you might have over estimated the depths of our knowledge slightly. I think you'd be better off finding a highly funded medical research group to assist you with this one

ennui

Just Browsing
Media
Really I was just seeing if anyone had noticed anything similar or any family history that might just might link together.

The likelyhood is probably remote and i'm most probably just looking into things too deeply.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And what are you doing seeing these boys' penises, anyway?

No, penis size isn't related to intelligence. Or to illness, although you're less likely to die from a UTI if you're larger.