Penis Size Affect Vagina Appearance?

vanessa_c

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 29 (doubt I'm still developing but who knows) and I was comparing nude pics of myself from 2003 (I was 21) and I noticed that my vagina has significantly changed appearance.

My vagina lips have gotten bigger and the overall...uh fatness or puffiness of it has increased.

The only change in my life was that for the last 2 years I've been having sex regularly with my hung bf (first hung guy and he is a little over 8").

I'm pretty fit and my weight and size since 2003 has not changed significantly. Back then I was around the same weight 105 lbs and on birth control.

At the moment I'm not on birth control (don't know if that matters) and weigh 108lbs @ 5'1".

Although since then both my breasts and hips have increased. I believe I was 32B-25-33 in 2003....now I'm 32C-24-35.

So any, I asked my friend who's a Dr. (plastic surgeon, not obgyn) and she said it's probably my Estrongen levels are peaking. She also said regular sex has proven to increase estrogen as well.

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
i don't think dicks are going to change your genitals permanently, its probably just aging and hormonal changes. i mean, if sex can change your estrogen level, then that means ANY kind of sexual contact probably could, even purely oral and whatnot. could be circulation too

Machete69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually its funny that you mentioned this, I remember reading an article in Newscientist that stated that estrogen levels were much higher in women who had orgasms in sex as opposed to those who were single and experienced orgasms via masturbation.

The reason they stated was the pheromones and hormones released by guy and his penis during sex results in a increased estrogen response from women.

This also results in increased testosterone in males as well (those who had sex as opposed to masturbation).

The effects of increased Estrogen for females were change in fat distribution on the body (from arms and stomach to hips, thighs and breasts), larger vulva size and more attractive pheromone smell.

So sex or increased sex or specifically increased good sex does in fact cause changes in the female body.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think fatness/puffiness is a good thing. Who wants shriveled up vaginal lips, that's for old age. The only birth control that transformed my body was a progesterone shot(NEVER doing that again!), the pill only makes what would be a heavier period, much lighter, but no bodily changes. I would think that the penis size would only affect you internally, like stretch you out, I don't see how it would affect the outer appearance.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually its funny that you mentioned this, I remember reading an article in Newscientist that stated that estrogen levels were much higher in women who had orgasms in sex as opposed to those who were single and experienced orgasms via masturbation.

The reason they stated was the pheromones and hormones released by guy and his penis during sex results in a increased estrogen response from women.

This also results in increased testosterone in males as well (those who had sex as opposed to masturbation).

The effects of increased Estrogen for females were change in fat distribution on the body (from arms and stomach to hips, thighs and breasts), larger vulva size and more attractive pheromone smell.

So sex or increased sex or specifically increased good sex does in fact cause changes in the female body.
I think I read the same article from a link on another site. This is what I was going to suggest as well.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm 29 (doubt I'm still developing but who knows) and I was comparing nude pics of myself from 2003 (I was 21) and I noticed that my vagina has significantly changed appearance.

My vagina lips have gotten bigger and the overall...uh fatness or puffiness of it has increased.

The only change in my life was that for the last 2 years I've been having sex regularly with my hung bf (first hung guy and he is a little over 8").

I'm pretty fit and my weight and size since 2003 has not changed significantly. Back then I was around the same weight 105 lbs and on birth control.

At the moment I'm not on birth control (don't know if that matters) and weigh 108lbs @ 5'1".

Although since then both my breasts and hips have increased. I believe I was 32B-25-33 in 2003....now I'm 32C-24-35.

So any, I asked my friend who's a Dr. (plastic surgeon, not obgyn) and she said it's probably my Estrongen levels are peaking. She also said regular sex has proven to increase estrogen as well.

all I know is from your stats, you are fine as hell
more pics!
sorry I can't be more helpful