Penis Size And Beauty...

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
I think what the OP was trying to ask is, can generally unappealing girls be picky about size? To some extent, the logic holds up. From a very shallow though unfortunately realistic point of view, "ugly" guys usually have to settle for "ugly" girls. By that same train of thought, "ugly" girls have no right being size queens. Not saying I agree with it, just clarifying.

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I lost my kite in a tree; the wind was too heavy....oh, and there was an ugly girl stuck up there, too....I retrieved the kite but left the girl.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what the OP was trying to ask is, can generally unappealing girls be picky about size? To some extent, the logic holds up. From a very shallow though unfortunately realistic point of view, "ugly" guys usually have to settle for "ugly" girls. By that same train of thought, "ugly" girls have no right being size queens. Not saying I agree with it, just clarifying.

Why not? Eye of the beholder and all. Everyone should hold out for precisely what they want. This includes men and women whom many (or even most) other people might consider ugly. There is no one in the world who must settle for whomsoever happens along. No one.

The very premise of the OP is wrong. First of all ALL women do not like or even want a big penis. All women do not even know what one is. All women cannot accommodate one. A large penis is not necessarily the Grand Prize, and all women are not looking for it. Similarly, all men are not looking for that classic beauty. Some men prefer cute women, other men prefer very fat women (I have had more than one try to fatten me up and I was never very thin to begin with!). The very idea is just silly because people just don't fit in all these neat little boxes. Situations are not all black or all white; there are usually shades of gray.

All people should reject all people who are not for them. Or do you think ugly people are not deserving of sexual fulfillment?

Make no mistake: The OP is just angry because he gets rejected a lot. Some of it has to do with the size of his penis, I'm sure. Most of it probably stems from his utter lack of respect for women and himself. He never learned that an ounce of confidence is worth a pound of pussy.

B_Blueprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, women are different from each other. Some of them are worthy of everything. Money, beauty, big dick etc. But a few of them are really worthy of nothing. They don't have to reject anyone to be categorized as well.