Penis size and confidence

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in general yes. but same goes for anybody with a "superior" attribute. a guy that is generally seen as handsome, body of an adonis, rich, powerful etc. will generally have more conidence than the average man

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in general yes. but same goes for anybody with a "superior" attribute. a guy that is generally seen as handsome, body of an adonis, rich, powerful etc. will generally have more conidence than the average man
I agree with this and adding my two cents. I also believe it is thrust upon him from other guys at times.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think there are many factors that influence confidence. I will say that 3 of the nicest men that I have met, good at talking, being friendly, seeming to relate, and bonding with people have all had some little packages. I now wonder if that is a personality trait?

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not always, I am 6.5 in. cut and in the locker room and showers in high school I was very confident! Now that I have put on some weight, weight I am trying to loose, I am not confident at all. I also am a grower not a shower and was confident thinner than I am now. I think my confidence comes more from how my body looks, not the size of my penis!

SR_HollowAngel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe there was a thread made about this not too long ago, and alot of people were saying that the whole size to confidence relationship was a myth.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
If his confidence is only based on that it can easily be blown up in his face.
How could thatbe easiy be blown up in someone's face? It's not that is to misplace your dick, so more often than not, this guy will have this penis until he dies.

Yes.

And to everybody saying that it is a myth. I can testify that in my case it is definitely true that having a big dick raises your confidence.

D_Wang_Chang

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think that men with a larger penis display more confidence in life. Not just at sex, but in all areas of life?

I have a big cock, my confidence is terrible outside the bedroom and somtimes in the bedroom, I am extremely shy and find It hard to talk to people, when I get nervous I do the only thing I know I can wow them with and that is by trying to bed them, I am really socially awkward