Penis size and fingers

Knick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Forgive me if this has been discussed before.

Years ago I read that if you take the middle finger of a man's hand, and bend it forward to touch the palm, as low as it will go, then the length of his erect penis will be the distance between this point and the tip of the middle finger (extended).

Well, it works for me, really closely. But on the occasions when an experiment with another guy was possible, we always had some other agenda.

Does it work, for you?

Is there any correlation between girth of penis and of fingers?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I ever heard of this technique, was when I read about it in Xavier Hollander's (the happy hooker) book "On the best part of a man". It works for me. She said that for girth, if you juxtapose the fore and middle fingers of both hands together (the four fingers all pushed together in a cylinder), that the girth of that cylinder is close to the girth of the penis. Is this accurate? Like any other supposed method of matching any other body part to the size of the persons penis. I suppose it is most likely to be accurate for guys who have all body parts in proportion.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first time I ever heard of this technique, was when I read about it in Xavier Hollander's (the happy hooker)

old wives tale - has more to do with how good you are with your fingers
ambidextrous
than how big and how well you measure a man's appendage :)

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read in a sex education book that it was from the tip of the middle finger to the "base of the hand", which is close for me. I might be a quarter inch more than that. My middle finger doesn't reach the base of my hand, so this one is more accurate in my case. The four fingers girth thing sounds reasonable, but I can't measure finger girth very well.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine is the length from the bottom of the palm by wrist, to the tip of my middle finger, so no correlation there

everyone penis is different, its based on nothing

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It might work for some people but there is no way it could work for everybody. I've seen huge guys with tiny little dicks and I've seen little guys with big dicks. I've got big hands and my finger would have to be a couple of inches longer for it to work for me. Though big dicks look bigger on a smaller guy just because of the size ratio. Don't seem to work for girth either for me but I think it would work as an average maybe.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
works for me too. have small hands and a am 6 inches in length.

now my collar size is 17 and my girth is above average.....is there a correlation?!?!?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Works out exact for me.......Big hands do equal big dick.....From Palm to tip of my finger equals 8.5 inches...my cock is exactly 8.5 inches, here's a pic with my hand and cock in it.BTW, those are size 14 Nikes that my big FEET are wearing as well..(I'll always use an excuse to post a pic of my cock)

Attachments