wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
I am...
5' 10" tall
I have never measured it soft since it is always different
length 7.25 hard
girth 6 hard

guess that ruins that picture in my album i put up to have people guess my size. oh well nobody guessed anyways. i just got a comment from wilsonstreet about the ruler being on a different plane. in all fairness it was, but thats because it was meant to be that way as you can see from the title of the picture i wrote ".....to keep you guessing". either way i left you a reply wilson on my other foot comparison picture that you also complained about explaining this. but that comment i left on there said how you sounded jelous but might not be since for all i knew you might be bigger. and now that you have posted your size I know this to be false and am wondering why it is you seem to be picking on me.
- for anyone who thinks i am trying to pick a fight with wilson here I am not. you can check out the comments I have gotten from him to see why I am being so defensive. sorry if i sound like an asshole :shrug:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6'8" tall
7" soft (unless i'm skinny dipping or shoveling snow)
10"+ x 8"

If i'm rock hard its at about 10"; if I'm not rock hard it's close to 11".
Sometimes, rock hard is useless; since it's curved back and can't be pulled far enough away from my abs, to get a front- or backside in there (usually only happens in the mornings, if I wake and have to pee really bad).