Penis size and height

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SteveT, Aug 1, 2006.

1. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    OK.

I am 6'4". Tall by most peoples standards.

When soft, my penis is a pretty constant 4.5". It has been since I was early 20s.

I'd really appreciate some honest answers here. I know they say penis size has no link to height, so this is perhaps a silly question. But I am surprised how many men I see who are MUCH bigger than me in the showers and sauna of my gym. OK, I see men who are smaller, but the number of men who are miuch bigger make me wonder whether I am small for my height (or in general).

Any views?

2. handcuffsfan4

handcuffsfan4 Active Member

Albums:
    i think that height and penis size have no corralation. but in our minds we see bigger guys and think oh bigger dick. but because its not the case short guys with big dicks seem to be bigger because of visual tricks.

3. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

I don't think there is anything to height and penis size. My husband is 6' 5.5"
    -225 lbs and he is apx 8 1/4 long, and 6ish in girth. We haven't actually measured in the last 15 years. On him it looks very normal.
    I hear a lot of guys here who are much shorter claim a good size.

I would suppose just plain old genetics is at work here. My husband is a twin and they are exactly the same size. They are identical twins.

4. Detroit Rick

Detroit Rick Member

Albums:
    I wondered about twins -- are they usually the same size?

5. handcuffsfan4

handcuffsfan4 Active Member

Albums:
    identical twins would have the same genetics so they would be the same size. but ferternal twins dont have the exact same genetics so they dont have the same size. but they would probably be around the same because they do share the same parents.

6. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    I cannot imagine asking my brother what size he was! Do brothers really ever discuss that kind of thing?

7. [P]okey[B]ear

[P]okey[B]ear New Member

I know my brother is about 5.5" long yes I asked him. I run a penis enlargement website .> www.biggerthanbefore.com < and he gets jealous cause now i'm 6.75 when I started at 5.5 like him. We haven't however discussed girth.

8. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

My husband and his brother do.
    I know they knew each others measurements in college. I don't think it was competition , they are actually extremely close. My BIL has never married and he practically lives here. He is a second dad to our girls.

Identical twins are from one egg that split, whereas fraternal are just 2 eggs, just your average siblings that happen to dwell in the uterus together.

Their personalities are similar, they both like to cook. Although I think they were influenced by their grandmum. They are both physicians, one a psychiatrist, one a gynecologist.

They are both into fitness. One has long hair, one short, but they both have the same grey/white streak in their hair.
    Both are methodical, plan things carefully. I drive my husband nuts because I am extremely impulsive and don't plan anything.

There have been many twins raised apart and though apart, they make similar choices, had similar interests.

9. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome, SteveT.
    Sounds to me like you are really asking about the "grower or show-er" issue, since a 4.5 inch flaccid penis is hardly small, even on a very tall man, unless it does not change size one bit when erect. There are often guys in any situation, however, who show bigger that may not, when it counts, be bigger than you. I tell you this because I notice this is just one of those things that most 99% straight men have little experience with and don't realize. Forgive me, if it is obvious to you.

(I don't mean to overlook the obvious point, especially on this site, that there are men who are not just bigger but flatout huge. They are not average, I assure you.)

If your dick grows another inch when erect it is absolutely average, and any more than that and you actually begin to creep toward the top side of the scale.

10. lvted

lvted New Member

browse through your website.. what a nice website you have.. you are Pyro?

11. samhung

samhung Member

There is no validated medical research that indicates a positive correlation or association between heighth and penis size. There is also no validated medical research indicating a positive correlation between race, ethnicity and a number of other physical characteristics (e.g. size of nose/ears/feet/hands) to penis size.

Penis size seems to be an almost singular case where body size does not correlate or associate with the size of other organs. If you are tall, you will tend to have larger lungs, if you are obese, you will tend to have a larger stomach, etc. In the case of penis size, this association/correlation does not exist.

12. ALPHA JOCK

ALPHA JOCK New Member

Albums:
    i'm 18 and 6'6 im 8 limp and 11.25 full on hard..but theres dudes on my football squad that are my height and not as large and shorter dudes that are packin large

13. rippedmuscledad

rippedmuscledad New Member

no pics, no proof.... heard it before.....

14. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that !!!

15. [P]okey[B]ear

[P]okey[B]ear New Member

i'm is that thing real a.k.a. pokey bear

16. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    GIRTH!!!

I've been told it would help if I added the figures for girth.

So here goes.

Flaccid, it is 4.5" long, 4" circumference

Erect, it is 6.5" long, 5.5" circumference

17. lvted

lvted New Member

Oic.. Pokey, the second picture in About section. So, those pic you guys took by yourself, dont you? so, the cut cock is your cock? :smile:

18. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

My girl (who's fucked over a dozen guys and seen 20+ erect penises) says that most tall skinny guys she's encountered have above average dicks. I'm 6 feet tall, 153 lbs, size 13 shoe, and 7"X6". But then again, she's had a guy who was about 6'2", 180 lbs, size 14 shoe, and...4"x<4"(judging because I'm thicker flaccid). There was another guy she saw who was 5'8", tiny hands and feet, about 120 lbs, and around 8"x6". It really is a crapshoot. The only thing she remarked with substantial experience is that the thicker ones are on skinny guys, and the thinner (and often longer) ones are on the beefier guys.

19. Rendell

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes pyro i like your site looks intersting im going to register :smile:

20. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

7"x6" looks pretty big on a 150 pound guy. You don't say how much you weigh Steve. Your penis size is normal for your height, but if you are very large, that makes a difference. I'm dick and foot twins with Nitrofiend, but I weigh 165. My dick size looks okay on me, so I'm sure it looks great on Nitro.

Proportion matters. My best friend is about the same dick size, but he is built big and weighs about 230.

Draft saved Draft deleted