Penis Size and Load

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Franky@Jan 2 2005, 02:08 PM
I have seen a guy called Marc Ellin who has about 7" cock and large balls, he shoots the biggest loads I've seen on the web. Really thick spunk, the first 10 shots arc out between about 3ft and a couple of inches and then several more that just run out. His total load is about 50 cls or 10 teaspoons. He shoots way bigger loads than Peter North.

Franky
[post=271451]Quoted post[/post]​

Never heard of him, he must be new or obscure in biz.

fratdude

Just Browsing
Media
Don't underestimate what females think about the cumshot! I found a video of my girlfriend and her x having sex. At the end he jacks and shoots a peter north class cumshot. He is laying on the bed and shoots five streams several feet above the headboard, and a few more on his face and shoulders. I was glad to see my dick was bigger than his, but I would never match his cumshot. A few weeks later while she was giving me a HJ I asked her about the size of cumshots. She said that big cumshots are a super turn on for her. She also said that cumshot power and distance was just as important as penis size to her. She said that the ability to deliver a big load was a sign of male sex power, and that many women silently enjoy large loads. I can shoot one or two blasts to my shoulder on a good day, but nothing like her x. In a way I think she knows that I found the video because she kind of laughed while jacking me and said are you going to hit the wall big boy. It definitely makes me jealous of her x even though my dick is so much fatter than his. Just thought I would pass this along while people are talking about cumshots.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by fratdude@Jan 10 2005, 11:14 AM
Don't underestimate what females think about the cumshot! I found a video of my girlfriend and her x having sex. At the end he jacks and shoots a peter north class cumshot. He is laying on the bed and shoots five streams several feet above the headboard, and a few more on his face and shoulders. I was glad to see my dick was bigger than his, but I would never match his cumshot. A few weeks later while she was giving me a HJ I asked her about the size of cumshots. She said that big cumshots are a super turn on for her. She also said that cumshot power and distance was just as important as penis size to her. She said that the ability to deliver a big load was a sign of male sex power, and that many women silently enjoy large loads. I can shoot one or two blasts to my shoulder on a good day, but nothing like her x. In a way I think she knows that I found the video because she kind of laughed while jacking me and said are you going to hit the wall big boy. It definitely makes me jealous of her x even though my dick is so much fatter than his. Just thought I would pass this along while people are talking about cumshots.
[post=273632]Quoted post[/post]​

I am sorta jealous of the big shooters and bigger dicks, but I make up for it in quantity of times I can "do it". :) Oh look, more TMI.

Hey fratdude. I'm one myself. Though retired...until next weekend. ;)

Herble:
Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 10 2005, 12:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 10 2005, 12:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fratdude@Jan 10 2005, 11:14 AM
Don&#39;t underestimate what females think about the cumshot&#33; I found a video of my girlfriend and her x having sex. At the end he jacks and shoots a peter north class cumshot. He is laying on the bed and shoots five streams several feet above the headboard, and a few more on his face and shoulders. I was glad to see my dick was bigger than his, but I would never match his cumshot. A few weeks later while she was giving me a HJ I asked her about the size of cumshots. She said that big cumshots are a super turn on for her. She also said that cumshot power and distance was just as important as penis size to her. She said that the ability to deliver a big load was a sign of male sex power, and that many women silently enjoy large loads. I can shoot one or two blasts to my shoulder on a good day, but nothing like her x. In a way I think she knows that I found the video because she kind of laughed while jacking me and said are you going to hit the wall big boy. It definitely makes me jealous of her x even though my dick is so much fatter than his. Just thought I would pass this along while people are talking about cumshots.
[post=273632]Quoted post[/post]​

I am sorta jealous of the big shooters and bigger dicks, but I make up for it in quantity of times I can "do it". :) Oh look, more TMI.

Hey fratdude. I&#39;m one myself. Though retired...until next weekend. ;)
[post=273655]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]Now , Now, donte tell everyone about us being frat brothers from the same fraternity Kimahri

Herble:
Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 10 2005, 02:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 10 2005, 02:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Herble@Jan 10 2005, 01:50 PM
Now , Now, donte tell everyone about us being frat brothers from the same fraternity Kimahri
[post=273683]Quoted post[/post]​

Wait...when did I do that?
[post=273701]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I just did oops

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Herble+Jan 10 2005, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Herble &#064; Jan 10 2005, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kimahri@Jan 10 2005, 02:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Herble
@Jan 10 2005, 01:50 PM
Now , Now, donte tell everyone about us being frat brothers from the same fraternity Kimahri
[post=273683]Quoted post[/post]​

Wait...when did I do that?
[post=273701]Quoted post[/post]​
I just did oops
[post=273721]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL