Penis size and Obesity?

Lonely Girl

Just Browsing
Media
Okay,This is my first thread.lol
I wasn't sure where to put this so I thought Healthy Penis would be most appropriate.
Does Being Overweight affect Penis Size?
If it does, then if a man who is Really overweight loses weight.....would his penis be larger,or should I say.....protrude more?
The reason I ask this is cause my Boyfriend is Overweight.......I noticed that when I give him a handjob,or a BJ,his pubic area where all the hair is......is really cushiony and fatty...when I push it down,there is like an extra 3 inches.
When he is flaccid it looks pretty small,but when he gets hard its about 4 1/2 inches and he is thicker than any of my ex's.....he's about as thick as a can of Red Bull.
But I am afraid to talk to him about it,cause I know his ex wife cheated on him and in about 2 years he just drank and smoked weed....and gained about 150lbs.
He is starting to get back into fitness and is Dieting,but I dont want to mention this and he may think that I am not satisfied with his penis size.....and be hurt...he is dieting to get back in shape,I wouldn't want him to start getting depressed again.
I am hoping maybe someone has had an experience similar to this and can share it....if losing weight can help an overweight persons penis ......I think if it does,it would really boost my bf's self esteem.Because I know he is ashamed of his penis size.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good first thread, nicely written.

Yes, the fat in the pubic mound can hide some penis length in overweight or obese men. You say there are a few inches or so that suddenly appear when you push down, so clearly if he lost weight he would regularly display a penis that he would not be nearly as ashamed of.

Having the girth of a can of Red Bull is in the ballpark of 6" around if I'm not mistaken, and since the average girth is around 4.75", he's already big in that department -- and that matters more to most women.

The average length is somewhere around 5.5" (perhaps less), so if he is 4.5" long, he is only an inch below average. If he gains just one inch in length from losing fat from his pubic mound, he'll already be average length, and everything after is just more affirmation of a probably above average penis size.

So in conclusion, yes. If he lost weight, his penis would probably show more length.

'Hope that was helpful.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes to your question. Fat can obscure some of the base of the penis depending on how the body distributes excess weight. You said yourself that you can feel more when you push against that area.

If his exercise includes cardio you will likely notice more firmness in his erections and better stamina. These are a safe bet to comment on as they don't refer to size at all but do reinforce the benefits of improved health.

If you really want to encourage him in this start exercising with him, take a bike ride together, hike a country path or give yourselves both a laugh following a tae-bo video or the like. If he sweats, lick it off of him. He'll want to sweat for you more often.

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
30 lbs loss will reveal an inch is the urban legend. Fact is you cannot control where you will lose fat when you diet..but yes there is probably a couple inches in there which would be more of a surprise for you because during sex it would reveal itself :) (as in whoa you feel a lot bigger than you look).

Lonely Girl

Just Browsing
Media
Okay......I replied and when I clicked enter it told me unavailable twice.LOL
I wanted to thank everyone for their replies and comments. My bf brought up this and I told him he should keep a log of his measurements,since he is redording his progress with his waist and neck and arms.So I have been going on walks in the evenings and gym in the early mornings alongside with him and it is fun.
But wanted to thank you guys for your responses....I wasn't sure I was gonna get any.But thank you guys!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No problem, but don't take measurements too frequently! The difference will likely be very minutely incremental over a fairly long period of time, so if he whips out the ruler every time his pants come down, he might get discouraged.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I have recently dropped a few pounds--129 and counting with a goal of 163total--I can say that for appearance it looks much more damaging and slightly bigger when I look in a mirror but a measuremnet shows no real change except now I can get more without having to press hard so there is more out in the open which for flacid purpose alone makes it bigger and even on a freestanding erection. Now sinc e to me the biggest fun of sex is pressing hard into the other person and being up as close as possible it doesn't and hasn't really been too much of an issue. The real problem I have had at times is havign to reposition because of stomach and body size after that though it's all been good.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Im happy to hear that you are interested in helping him.
Thats Excellent!

How about an exercise program that you work together with him.
Your bright enough to know the effects of loosing that weight, and he doesn't have to know thats what your ultimate goal is anyway.

In the meantime, if he is extra sensitive of his size, have him try Jelquing techniques, in the Making it bigger section.
These really do work over time, and he'll notice some length gains.

Pumping works too, as I am an avid pumper, but cylinder size is Critical being that he is already thick as a beer can.

Hit me up if I can help more. Ive got a buttload of files, videos etc that might help him learn how to do it.
OR...if you think he would feel welcome here, Bring em on! :)

C

xjiggzx

Just Browsing
Media
I believe it was every 35 (or 70, I forget) lb of excess baggage someone loses, they gain an inch in penis size...or half inch lol....but something like that.

LMAO its every 35 lbs, And the only reason i know that is because its a fact that a doctor brings up on tomorrow on OPRAH,the special is on overweightness if thats a word.. I just saw the commercial like 15 minutes ago.. anyhoo that would be a GREAT way to bring up the topic to him.. TIVO that shit or something..

peace

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it was on OPRAH yesterday, November 28th. For every 35 pounds you lose you gain an inch of penis length.

My wife looked at me and told me to get rid of 70 pounds.

I do not think that I could handle that.

Great information here.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay......I replied and when I clicked enter it told me unavailable twice.LOL
I wanted to thank everyone for their replies and comments. My bf brought up this and I told him he should keep a log of his measurements,since he is redording his progress with his waist and neck and arms.So I have been going on walks in the evenings and gym in the early mornings alongside with him and it is fun.
But wanted to thank you guys for your responses....I wasn't sure I was gonna get any.But thank you guys!
LG, this is the most important part of the equation.

Be sure to make the walks and the gym workouts a couple activity. That will keep you both motivated, the workouts are more fun, and it's excellent bonding. And never allow either of you to make an excuse to skip a workout.

Best of luck to you, keep us posted!

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes to your question. Fat can obscure some of the base of the penis depending on how the body distributes excess weight. You said yourself that you can feel more when you push against that area.
I can confirm this from personal experience. Since about two years ago, I lost 80 pounds from 260 lbs to my current 180. I've noticed my penis looks much bigger now, especially since there is less fat obscuring the base and the fact that the rest of my body is now smaller, making it look bigger by comparison.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
According to Dr. Oz on Oprah (I know, but you have to watch something while you're on the treadmill...) if a man is 35 lbs or more over weight, if he were to loose all 35 lbs, he would gain an inch of penis. The rationale is that fat pushes out farther, and when it's burned off, more penis is exposed. Sounds rational to me.

Thankfully I stay within 10 lbs of where I should be, and my cock size remains a pleasant 8.25 erect.

For what it's worth.