penis size and photography

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

posternutbag: I've found it kind of amazing how much a difference photography can make in perceiving size. I am really not all that huge, as you can see here:
    http://www.ratearod.com/pics/pic/nathan~7.jpg?1102764080

Just by holding my camera at the right place/angle/lighting, I can make it look like this:
    to this: http://www.ratearod.com/pics/pic/nathan~9.jpg?1102764098

all coming from this:
    http://www.ratearod.com/pics/pic/nathan~3.jpg?1102764110

so it seems like all those pics you see have to taken with a grain of salt.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

In your case, pnb, I think it's the angle of the lens that makes you look smaller in some shots.

You've got an admirable hunk of meat there, bud.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Posternutbag, it's nice any way you shoot it.

4. BCH

BCH Member

WOW, All hot pics! Tell me the place/angle/light that works best? Do you have professional photo experience?

BCH on rate my schlong (becasue I don't quite know how to insert a link :)

5. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I dont think you need any experience to take a good picture, just practice and look at how objects change depending on different things, changing one at a time. It's not difficult, and lighting helps, or blocking background light really, usually there'll be enough light in the frame.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You give us a very informative post, posternutbag, b/c your examples provide the proof of each point.

But, let me ask you the position of your body in the first picture. If you are lying flat and your dick head comes to or above your navel, generally you are hung. To be even more accurate in this 'guess', though, we need to know your height because a tall person's navel is farther above his crotch than that of a short person. If you are lying flat, your dick head gets closer to your navel as your upper body rises into a sitting position.

Your body's position also holds true for the second picture, which, btw, presents your tool's perfect qualities. If you are lying flat you're able to put more direct pressure on your pubic bone and extend cock that might not be shown otherwise.

As you point out, lots of criteria should be considered when judging pictures of cocks, but there's nothing that says we cant's just appreciate them for their beauty.

7. Imported

Gold Member

posternutbag: I measure in somewhere between 7.5 and 8 inches x 5.5 around, and I am about 5'6 tall.

You give us a very informative post, posternutbag, b/c your examples provide the proof of each point.

But, let me ask you the position of your body in the first picture. If you are lying flat and your dick head comes to or above your navel, generally you are hung. To be even more accurate in this 'guess', though, we need to know your height because a tall person's navel is farther above his crotch than that of a short person. If you are lying flat, your dick head gets closer to your navel as your upper body rises into a sitting position.

Your body's position also holds true for the second picture, which, btw, presents your tool's perfect qualities. If you are lying flat you're able to put more direct pressure on your pubic bone and extend cock that might not be shown otherwise.

As you point out, lots of criteria should be considered when judging pictures of cocks, but there's nothing that says we cant's just appreciate them for their beauty.
    [post=266947]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

8. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Thanks for this, Posternut. It's always nice to see some honesty creep its way into the internet.

9. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    hey! im about the same size :) im a hair under 8", which is actually a tad over 8" when i get fully hard which doesnt always happen :unsure: , in girth im 5.5" too unless im pretty hard when i get close to 6"
    but yeah.. I just took some pics and put them in my gallery
    Sorry i couldnt get fully hard :wub: , for some reason i get problems with that...
    oh well yeah it does look smaller from the side but i think it is because of my balls
    in the soft pictures that is about 5" which is the smallest it gets

Draft saved Draft deleted