Penis Size and Quantity of Cum

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question about whether there is a relationship between the size of a man's penis and the amount of cum when he ejaculates. In my experience (limited) there is a clear relationship. The few guys before my husband were average in size and ejaculated a several spurts. Actually, one of the guys could squirt several feet with amazing velocity. On the other spectrum, my husbands penis is very large and he comes ALOT. He doesn't squirt at all, cum just oozes out in many pulses, loads and loads of it. His ejaculation seem to involve alot more pulses over a longer period of time. Anyway, I was wondering with the vast experience here with both large, average and small cocks whether this holds true in general.

kat

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is absolutely no relation. It depends on a person's genetics, diet, level of stimulation, and how long it's been since they ejaculated--as well as some other factors. All the seminal fluid is produced by glands inside the body so the penis has no relation to the glands, except that the ejaculate is released through the urethra. The testicles produce the sperm, but that's a very small amount of what is actually in semen.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Kat@Jun 15 2005, 02:43 AM
In my experience (limited) there is a clear relationship. The few guys before my husband were average in size and ejaculated a several spurts. Actually, one of the guys could squirt several feet with amazing velocity. On the other spectrum, my husbands penis is very large and he comes ALOT.

A conclusion based on what you have experienced with a single large penis doesn't constitute a 'clear relationship'. I have considerable experience with a variety of sizes and, trust me, there's no correlation.

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Kat, sory but I can't agree with you. I shoot rather far or ooze myself, depending on ?? On another side, I've had a friend, fat, with a very little penis (under 5" long) who gave me very very large loads, really incredible. So, no relationship I think.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Kat,

I'd not go as far as saying there's a binding correlation between size and cumming amount, but I can back you up on your experiences since my own "cumming behavior" is pretty much the same. Unless I've had very long intervals between two orgasms, I don't "fountain", but usually it's a pretty big amount pouring out in surges, maybe roughly compared to a well.

Maybe this helps you,
Bruce

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys. Since my own experience has been limited to less than five guys, I was just curious. Sounds like there is no relationship at all.

kat

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
During sex, a larger penis is already where it needs to be, deep inside rubbing against the cervix. So it only makes sense that a larger penis would shoot less than a smaller one, which is stuck at the entrance with a long long way to go.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How and why do people think up these things? Like, how would cock size contribute to cum quality, or even volume of the load? It just boggles my mind :wacko:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Um, no. Evolution is on a population scale. What it means is that if she has multiple male partners, you're at an advantage if you have a longer penis and more sperm. And more ejaculate in general. A flared glans can also help. Finally, the female orgasm's a trump card. If, after you cum, you make her cum, she sucks some of your sperm up inside the uterus.

The theory is also used to explain infanticide, since raising someone else's child (I know Jacinto's going to tell me the word's rear, but that doesn't sound right.) has no immediate genetic advantage and a lot of genetic disadvantage.

I think the part about infanticide's a bit ethnocentric, personally. Quite a few societies don't go to the extremes about paternity that Western societies or Abrahamic societies in general do. In some societies, men offer their wives for the night. In others, men can't do anything if she cheats. In others, a woman marries several men, usually brothers. In any case, it provides an alliance between males which can increase everyone's reproductive success. And there are several biological fictions (uterine preformationism, partible paternity, "spirit children") which make it clear father isn't just a biological term cross-culturally. The more traditional explanation for infanticide, population stress, makes a lot more sense. Just like how abortion today is because you can't take care of the kid. JMHO

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 24 2005, 11:02 PM
The theory is also used to explain infanticide, since raising someone else's child (I know Jacinto's going to tell me the word's rear, but that doesn't sound right.) has no immediate genetic advantage and a lot of genetic disadvantage.

Nah. I agree with you ... unless the child in question is Greek!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Anyway, sociobiology has its failures because there's a tendency to ignore the alliance element.

The worst sociobiological explanation for infanticide has to be Chagnon. His theory was that among the Yanomamo, war is over a shortage of women, and the demand for warriors leads to female infanticide so there are more resources available for males. Yes, that's as circular as it sounds.

SickBoy:
Originally posted by Daniel1@Jun 23 2005, 11:17 PM
During sex, a larger penis is already where it needs to be, deep inside rubbing against the cervix. So it only makes sense that a larger penis would shoot less than a smaller one, which is stuck at the entrance with a long long way to go.
[post=323673]Quoted post[/post]​

You can say "it would make sense" but That's an essential information-less statement. I think a statement based on law of large numbers evidence (not e"I know a guy"), reproducible then you can say "I have reason to think"

So I have reason to think penis size has nothing to do with the amount of cum. Testicle size has to do with the amount of sperm but not amount of cum (I 've read in medical abstracts). I think the biggest factor (not pun) is how long has in been since the last time. And maybe how old you are.

jiggler

Just Browsing
Media
for me personally, if i hold back a little before i cum its kind of
like pushing a spring back further. i seem to get one big shot and
then a couple of bounces