penis size and race.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_N Flay Table, Jun 12, 2007.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

In case you have not gotten the memo:

Black guys are ALL HUGE.

White Guys average about 4.5-5"

Asian guys are ALL TINY.

And latin guys are the BEST lovers.

Now you ALL know the truth.
    so no more need to post the "Are black guys really bigger" posts :)

Thank you!

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually i think we should do a penis size poll as it relates to "species".......I think the Whale may be the winner......

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

LOL :biggrin1: - only after you, baby...

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Jeez, if I had a dollar for every time I'd heard that... :rolleyes:

One lives in hope, of course, but ultimately, the ghost of Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York always rears its fugly head anew.

5. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Going out of your way to show you're above it all and unaffected = you're not really above it all and unaffected.

6. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    I think that size matters because when you are in the heat of the moment a woman want to feel free to move as led to by sensation and hust get wild if needed. Often times I find that I cannot just really do what I feel the need to do for fear of the oenis coming out. I guess this only matters of you do more that lay there and let someone else do all of the work.
    I like to get deep into the sex and I find that contrary to what the experts say there are alot of nerve endings at the end of the vaginal canal that when stimulated properly result in a magnitude of lubrication.
    It can be a nice feeling to be filled up to the point that you know you cannot deal with a penis any larger that the one that is in you

7. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    and by the way. In my experience and discussions I find that a white guys large penis is a black guys average medium. A white guys mediun average is a black dudes small. There are exceptions to every rule. I am sure there are black guys out there with tiny dicks and white guys with huge dicks like Tommy Lee.
    I know a black dude with a 7.5 in. penis who is very dissapointed with his size. Go figure.

8. screwhersenseless

screwhersenseless New Member

hawkgirl,

I don't doubt that to be so. It's bound to hold true for women also though. That is, black women can handle more, Asian women the least, white women inbetween. Generally speaking of course, as many exceptions exist. I don't have much info to back me up on this concerning women, but it would seem logical that the race of women sexually match up with the race of men sizewise. Two men that I know of that spoke about having sex with black, white, and Asian all said it was so, with exception here and there. Both guys over 7" long and said they could touch bottom (though not bottom out, as it seemed more length could be taken) on some white women, but hadn't even touched bottom on any of the black women and that was pounding away in any position.

9. Matthew

Gold Member

Those are the exact kind of posts DJG was mocking. And rightfully so.

10. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Well there was a study done that showed people in Northwest Africa have the longest. They also said dutch have the widest. I don't know since there are varying sizes in every race.

But what about italians and eastern europeans. Often portrayed as being large and muscular are there penises also so? Are there rather large one's in Russia? This museum had Rasputin's penis preserved. Man it was big and long.

11. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    And may I ask who made you the expert ? Your white guys average is totally wrong. I just did a lengthy search on the net pertaining to penis surveys and sizes, the average erect white penis length is 5.08 inches and the average white penis circumference is 5.0 inches.

12. screwhersenseless

screwhersenseless New Member

Sounded to me like OP was being sarcastic.

Those that believe penis sizes are affected by race are actually the most pragmatic about it, usually indicating that they believe the correlation is moderate (not strong or weak). But those that believe penis size is not affected by race almost always say there is NO correlation whatsoever (occasionally a naysayer will state that if there is a correlation it is hardly enough difference to notice, which is practically the same thing as saying no difference).

Yet the non believers treat the believers as though the believers are the unreasonable ones, but it's the believers who often state a middle ground on the issue.

As for the issue getting brought up so often, I doubt it gets brought any more often than many other topics. Topics tend to repeat themselves. This a forum concerning penises, and many of the topics are about large penis sizes. So it's not too surprising that the topic of black men vs penis size gets brought up, as everyone has heard about it, and some want to expand on what they've heard. True, the search button would do just fine, but people typically think about asking rather than searching. That happens with all topics. Plus, I think the asker is often not aware (unless they are trolling) that some posters are going to get so upset about it.

It's simple, if one doesn't want to read about or discuss the topic then don't click on it.

13. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amen.

14. MrSmall

MrSmall New Member

I think that is true. Black men have very long penises, much longer than white men.
    I don't know if black women have also bigger vaginas.

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I wonder what size dick tyrannosaurus rex had.

16. Matthew

Gold Member

Everyone knows Brontosauruses were bigger. :rolleyes:

17. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

sarcasm - Definitions from Dictionary.com

18. snake

snake New Member

Albums:
    i am black i am 9.5x6.6 uncut. i am 6'2", 195

19. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member