penis size and race.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess the new in vogue thing to do instead of mocking inside of so-called 'serious-large-black-dick threads' is to create 'mock-large-black-dick threads'. When will it end??

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
??? So, if the massive Negro man somehow manages to get his massive 14" cock inside the tiny Asian woman's tiny little vagina, and knocks her up, and they have a male child, how many inches will that male child's penis be when he matures? Would it be the same if a tiny Asian man inserts his tiny little 3" erection into a Negro woman's gaping vagina, and knocks her up, and she has a male child? Would they both average out to exactly 8.5"?

Even if there had been some racial penis-size differences millenia ago, there are precious few pure races now, and most likely why there are considerable differences among members of a relatively "pure" race.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
and by the way. In my experience and discussions I find that a white guys large penis is a black guys average medium. A white guys mediun average is a black dudes small. There are exceptions to every rule. I am sure there are black guys out there with tiny dicks and white guys with huge dicks like Tommy Lee.
I know a black dude with a 7.5 in. penis who is very dissapointed with his size. Go figure.
7.5 is average...tommy lee aint that big.:eek:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
??? So, if the massive Negro man somehow manages to get his massive 14" cock inside the tiny Asian woman's tiny little vagina, and knocks her up, and they have a male child, how many inches will that male child's penis be when he matures? Would it be the same if a tiny Asian man inserts his tiny little 3" erection into a Negro woman's gaping vagina, and knocks her up, and she has a male child? Would they both average out to exactly 8.5"?

Even if there had been some racial penis-size differences millenia ago, there are precious few pure races now, and most likely why there are considerable differences among members of a relatively "pure" race.
very well put bro!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its been well documented in scientific tests and all that who-haa, that black guys are bigger but grow less to get hard, white guys are smaller but grow more (so when hard are around about the same size) latin guys are somewhere in between and asians are on average just slightly smaller (but there are PLENTY of hung asians out there.)

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't help but wonder, everytime I see this kind of debate going on, what's the point of it?
It leads nowhere! People with pre-conceived ideas will think it's true, people with a more open mind will say it isn't, or that it is yet to be proved.
The bottom line is, if you don't live in Africa and you find out that the most well endowed of all men live in Sudan, will you move there and live among them? Will you go and "chase" those big huge cocks?
Besides, does it mean you're not happy with what you got???

I'm sorry for letting this out. I don't mean to offend anyone, and we are all free to speak our minds, post whatever we like and ask questions freeky, but I truly find these kinds of discussions pointless =/

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In case you have not gotten the memo:

Black guys are ALL HUGE. White Guys average about 4.5-5" Asian guys are ALL TINY. And latin guys are the BEST lovers. Now you ALL know the truth.

So no more need to post the "Are black guys really bigger" posts :)
Is the irony of what this thread has become killing you yet?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its been well documented in scientific tests and all that who-haa, that black guys are bigger but grow less to get hard, white guys are smaller but grow more (so when hard are around about the same size) latin guys are somewhere in between and asians are on average just slightly smaller (but there are PLENTY of hung asians out there.)

Any chance of a link to those well documented scientific tests?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In case you have not gotten the memo:

Black guys are ALL HUGE.

White Guys average about 4.5-5"

Asian guys are ALL TINY.

And latin guys are the BEST lovers.

Now you ALL know the truth.
so no more need to post the "Are black guys really bigger" posts :)

Thank you!

Who say that Asians are tiny? LMAO !!! In the U.S, if I say Asians, people can see only Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. Asia has actually very diverse ethnic groups.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll be glad when they find the "big dick" gene, so everybody can have an 80 foot penis (my estimate of the maximum size that can be attained...:rolleyes:) and we can finally put this issue to rest once and for all....

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
But anyway this goes on being one og the hottest topics out here!

By the way: we Italians are hardly a "race" being a total mixture of romans, greeks, normans, turks, spaniards, french, jews, germas, occitans, catalans, albanians, croats, slovenes, serbs, poles: just think about the history. We have been invaded by basically everyone, excluding chinese, inuit and few others :).

And as for the stereothype, I always say that an Italian locker room is (unfortunately) the easiest place to demosntrate it is totally false. We obviously range from monsters to trouser-worms.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to suggest that in the future all threads that claim or quote one race, country, nationality or ethnicity has a bigger penis than another be moved to Funny Stuff.