LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came across this article on the web:

https://publisher.medfak.ni.ac.rs/AFMN_1/2018/4-2018/full text/33Milan Bjekic.pdf

A key finding as stated in the results section:

"In comparison with men with an average penis, men with below average penis more frequently took the passive sexual role. On the other hand, those with an above average penis more frequently took the active sexual role."

.....................................................Below Average..........Average..........Above Average

Always/Mostly ACTIVE........................4.8%....................29.4%..................47.2%
Active & Passive.................................47.6%....................44.7%..................41.4%
Always/Mostly PASSIVE....................47.6%....................25.8%..................11.4%

There are other interesting findings about satisfaction with penis, number of partners, steady partnerships, and occurrence of venereal disease.

Okay, if you're gay or bi, where do you fit on the chart? And why? And, if you're straight, where would you fit on the chart if you were gay? And why?

Reactions: deleted1299116

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not gay but based upon these findings, the size of my cock (small), and my own experience, I'd say if I were gay I'd probably fall in the passive category, even though I'm "active" in sex with women and "dominant" IRL with men. In MFM threesomes, I almost always took the more passive role in regards to penetrative sex, i.e., the other guy did most of the fucking.

However, another similar study took into consideration such "masculine" characteristics as hairiness and physical build. The more masculine trended similarly to the actives ("tops") in this study and the less "masculine" trended with the passives ("bottoms"); however, not as strongly. In this aspect, I'd definitely fall into the "masculine" bucket, so maybe I'd be in the middle "Active and Passive" group (versatile) -- although I doubt it. Penis size is destiny!

Reactions: deleted1299116

texas1989

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick is slightly smaller than average so according to the categories, I would be passive. But my other characteristics are masculine so that might put me into active & passive. I’ve only been with women so I only have experience being active, but I have had a similar experience to you with a threesome where the other better hung guy ended up doing more of the fucking. Not sure how I’d feel if I were gay. I enjoy giving my partner pleasure, but I don’t know if that would be enough for me to want to bottom haha.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not gay but based upon these findings, the size of my cock (small), and my own experience, I'd say if I were gay I'd probably fall in the passive category, even though I'm "active" in sex with women and "dominant" IRL with men. In MFM threesomes, I almost always took the more passive role in regards to penetrative sex, i.e., the other guy did most of the fucking.

However, another similar study took into consideration such "masculine" characteristics as hairiness and physical build. The more masculine trended similarly to the actives ("tops") in this study and the less "masculine" trended with the passives ("bottoms"); however, not as strongly. In this aspect, I'd definitely fall into the "masculine" bucket, so maybe I'd be in the middle "Active and Passive" group (versatile) -- although I doubt it. Penis size is destiny!

yeah masculine out the bed room, I don’t think that has a lot to do with inside the bedroom

a guy I train Mma with. He is a pretty notable pro, kicks my ass every time we spar( not every time cause a lot of times we go light but he clearly takes it easy on me and could take me out at any moment)

he is about 60lbs more muscle and about six inches taller

we have had threesomes with his wife, and a couple of group encounters,

And in bed he’s quite the pussy cat,

and not to be cruel , I’ll put it this way, you know what they say about big hand and big feet??????? Well in his case , it means big shoes and gloves

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a guy I train Mma with. He is a pretty notable pro, kicks my ass every time we spar( not every time cause a lot of times we go light but he clearly takes it easy on me and could take me out at any moment). . . he is about 60lbs more muscle and about six inches taller. . . we have had threesomes with his wife, and a couple of group encounters. . . And in bed he’s quite the pussy cat. . . and not to be cruel , I’ll put it this way, you know what they say about big hand and big feet??????? Well in his case , it means big shoes and gloves
Hmmm. . . I used to do MMA. And, let's put it this way, I too have big shoes and gloves.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive always been a pretty hung guy and when I play Im bottom, always

Hung here, girls always told me I was big, thought they were stroking my ego until I started hooking up with guys, then realized they were right. I almost always bottom, most guys are bummed that I don't top. For me, it has more to do with being bi. I LOVE pussy, love womens bodies, love fucking them, With guys, for me, it's all about a guys cock. I top the girls, bottom for guys, Guys butts don't do much for me, rare exceptions now and then but mostly have no interest. I'll suck and swallow all day long, if things click get on all fours and get mounted. Luckily lots of guys love hung bottoms :)

Attachments