Penis Size And Sexual Roles In Male-to-male Sex

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I originally posted this in the "General Discussion forum. I'm putting it here in hopes it gets more attention. I'm also posting it in the Bisexual Man forum.

https://publisher.medfak.ni.ac.rs/AFMN_1/2018/4-2018/full text/33Milan Bjekic.pdf

A key finding as stated in the results section:

"In comparison with men with an average penis, men with below average penis more frequently took the passive sexual role. On the other hand, those with an above average penis more frequently took the active sexual role."

.....................................................Below Average..........Average..........Above Average

Always/Mostly ACTIVE........................4.8%....................29.4%..................47.2%
Active & Passive.................................47.6%....................44.7%..................41.4%
Always/Mostly PASSIVE....................47.6%....................25.8%..................11.4%

There are other interesting findings about satisfaction with penis, number of partners, steady partnerships, and occurrence of venereal disease.

If you're gay, where do you fit on the chart? And why?

Last edited:

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not gay but based upon these findings, the size of my cock (small), and my own experience, I'd say if I were gay I'd probably fall in the passive category, even though I'm "active" in sex with women and "dominant" IRL with men. In MFM threesomes, I almost always took the more passive role in regards to penetrative sex, i.e., the other guy did most of the fucking.

However, another similar study took into consideration such "masculine" characteristics as hairiness and physical build. The more masculine trended similarly to the actives ("tops") in this study and the less "masculine" trended with the passives ("bottoms"); however, not as strongly. In this aspect, I'd definitely fall into the "masculine" bucket, so maybe I'd be in the middle "Active and Passive" group (versatile) -- although I doubt it. Penis size is destiny!

Reactions: 13754621
D

deleted4931171

I'm a pretty solid submissive-bottom type, I'm not particularly dominant, and I have no real, strong desire to top or use my penis during sex, because that's just my preference. With that said, I do tend to have a smaller-to-average penis size; My dick is fairly small when completely flaccid (about 2in) and more average when fully erect (about 5in), but this doesn't really matter to me, since I'm a bottom anyways.

I hope this helps with anything you where looking for or curious about, and I hope it helps this new thread.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I originally posted this in the "General Discussion forum. I'm putting it here in hopes it gets more attention. I'm also posting it in the Bisexual Man forum.

https://publisher.medfak.ni.ac.rs/AFMN_1/2018/4-2018/full text/33Milan Bjekic.pdf

A key finding as stated in the results section:

"In comparison with men with an average penis, men with below average penis more frequently took the passive sexual role. On the other hand, those with an above average penis more frequently took the active sexual role."

.....................................................Below Average..........Average..........Above Average

Always/Mostly ACTIVE........................4.8%....................29.4%..................47.2%
Active & Passive.................................47.6%....................44.7%..................41.4%
Always/Mostly PASSIVE....................47.6%....................25.8%..................11.4%

There are other interesting findings about satisfaction with penis, number of partners, steady partnerships, and occurrence of venereal disease.

If you're gay, where do you fit on the chart? And why?
Why. It create a poll?

Reactions: LilJock
D

deleted1074483

well i'm above average penis sized and 100% top but then i was 100% top before i knew where i stood in penis size rankings anyway, so my thoughts about my penis size didn't particularly influence my role.

I've fucked very masculine/muscular and above average penis sized guys too, and who were complete bottoms too more than a few times.

so not sure with such a small sample size that you can really draw that many conclusive observations.

For example there are a few studies i've heard about which say that on average gay men have bigger penises that straight men - so how does that relate to this study?

some observations like top guys having less stds probably stacks up - its harder for a total top to catch certain stds for example, as the giver of fluids rather than the taker.

an interesting study but too small a sample to make any observations stand up more than for further enquiry methinks??

Reactions: Kalbca
D

deleted4931171

well i'm above average penis sized and 100% top but then i was 100% top before i knew where i stood in penis size rankings anyway, so my thoughts about my penis size didn't particularly influence my role.

I've fucked very masculine/muscular and above average penis sized guys too, and who were complete bottoms too more than a few times.

so not sure with such a small sample size that you can really draw that many conclusive observations.

For example there are a few studies i've heard about which say that on average gay men have bigger penises that straight men - so how does that relate to this study?

some observations like top guys having less stds probably stacks up - its harder for a total top to catch certain stds for example, as the giver of fluids rather than the taker.

an interesting study but too small a sample to make any observations stand up more than for further enquiry methinks??

I completely agree, I very naturally assume the role I do in sex, really because it's what I'm comfortable in, and what I like. I didn't base my preference on my penis size, but because I like dick, and I like taking anal.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am completely versatile. Not feminine or passive. Probably more of a power bottom when the mood takes me, but I’ve rarely found a bottom who will fully accommodate me being even slightly aggressive. I’ve learnt that with my girth, I have to be a total gentleman.