penis size and type of vehicle you drive.

duzyamuthano: last car, audi 80, current car, vw passat. dick, 8" cut. i like my cars big ... like my men ;D

dotadone: I love old cars, i drive an old mercedes, old porsche or a toyota p/u .

gigantikok: [quote author=headbang8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1062222741;start=80#98 date=09/25/03 at 15:17:45]Funnily, the other car I looked at all those years ago was the Alfa Sud.  But I passed over a couple beacuse (you guessed it) someone told me they were unreliable.  Oh well.

[/quote]
Well, mine still hasn't caused me any problems. Maybe I just got lucky with a less finicky model or something. It has lasted 18 years with minimal problems.

Inwood: Haven't had a car in about 13 years.

I have driven everything from a Nissan Sentra to a Roll Royce Silver Spur. I don't know if that's a penis subsitute or not. But I tell you, you drive up in one of those big RRs and Club-Bouncers/ Doormen/Valets practically throw themselves at the car. And it's just lil' ol' me.

headbang8: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=meetgreet;num=1062222741;start=80#97 date=09/18/03 at 12:57:28]

Well as a simple pedestrian I'm not too sure how I'd stack up.

I suppose what I'd lack in speed I more than make up in value, though!
[/quote]

As a pedestrian, your car is zero obvious, isn't it? And when you divide anything by zero, what do you get? Infinity!

With an infinitely large dick, who needs a car? Get a boner and you can reach the moon! Just don't buy a 'vette or you'll be earthbound forever.