Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend that I hadn't seen in a while, during which time I lost about 30 pounds, stopped by one day. In the middle of what he was doing, he suddenly took notice of the crotch of my Levis, said something to the effect of:

"Gee! Now that you've lost weight, your dick looks even bigger!"

Of course, there wasn't really any change in the size of my penis. It just wasn't competing with as much bulging fat.

thenewguy

1st Like
Media
It's actually been stated in MSNBC's health section that although a a healthy diet and weight loss won't actually cause you to grow, it will help to make a man's penis look bigger due to the fact that "It just wasn't competing with as much bulging fat" as ericbear put it. ^_^

dijstra:
Originally posted by thenewguy@Nov 23 2004, 06:36 AM
It's actually been stated in MSNBC's health section that although a a healthy diet and weight loss won't actually cause you to grow, it will help to make a man's penis look bigger due to the fact that "It just wasn't competing with as much bulging fat" as ericbear put it. ^_^
[post=264772]Quoted post[/post]​

Last time I lost loads of weight (about 45lb) my dick "grew" 2ins; "grew" as in the fat pad at the top of my dick shrunk so the measurement was better

I'm on a 90lb crusade the moment so should be back to full dick size by May next year....

Can't wait.

Dij

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I think the fact that you've lost weight would make your dick bigger from the standpoint of the "fat pad" in the stomcah would be flatter so the amount of extension from the stomach would be longer. I have a friend who lost about 70 lbs and his dick protruding from his stomach was about an inch longer. This "extra dick length" extends anyway during intercourse, but visually it looks a lot better.