Penis Size And Your Relationship With God

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I watched the series finale of The Good Place recently and that got me thinking about spirituality, God and, of course, penis size and its affect on male spirituality. So let me ask some questions.

How has the size of your penis affected you spiritually? Has it made you more religious and devout or driven you towards atheism? If you're a believer how has penis size affected your relationship with God? Do you think the size of your penis makes you greater than God? Does it make you more thankful towards God?

If you guys want to hear my answers I can give them later in the thread.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I watched the series finale of The Good Place recently and that got me thinking about spirituality, God and, of course, penis size and its affect on male spirituality. So let me ask some questions.

How has the size of your penis affected you spiritually? Has it made you more religious and devout or driven you towards atheism? If you're a believer how has penis size affected your relationship with God? Do you think the size of your penis makes you greater than God? Does it make you more thankful towards God?

What's wrong with Prayer

Reactions: Gj816

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Gonna sound strange but...the answers you get i think depend entirely on your definition of spirituality. If we're talking spirituality as in religious thinking that when we die our souls do blank or blank. Then for me personally no but i would imagine it does come into play with religious men somewhat.

God isn't real. Lets get that out the way first. Human beings created god through religion. Pretty sure religion started out as an after school special to keep kids in line and a few insane adults took it and ran with it but yeah.

Anyway, since it isn't actually real. And has very little logic tied to it (the only parts that are logical are the parts most religious people avoid like the plague...pun intended) then what does make up for it? What makes up for the lack of logic in religion? I'm thinking one of those things is ego.

I'm a blank person and pray and go to church so of course i'm better than you sort of thing. Which should sound familiar consider men very often feel the same way about their dicks. So i would imagine that yeah...surprisingly and strangely..there's some over lap there. Enough to even say that when it comes to religious men there's a very good chance that they tie their penis size directly to their religious beliefs.

Now if you mean spirituality as in...the human spirit, the will to survive, manly man beard, grunt, i drive an f-150, you said words on the internet so now i'll gossip about you like a bruised child then also yeah. I'm thinking that's more so because those things along with penis size is tied to people's image of masculinity so closely they can't help it.

It's weird but yeah. Dudes brag about their religion about the same as they brag about their penis size. And depending on the situation would kill over both. lol

I'm not a believer in either of those definitions though so the rest of your questions are automatically null and void when it comes to me. :p

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Gonna sound strange but...the answers you get i think depend entirely on your definition of spirituality. If we're talking spirituality as in religious thinking that when we die our souls do blank or blank. Then for me personally no but i would imagine it does come into play with religious men somewhat.

God isn't real. Lets get that out the way first. Human beings created god through religion. Pretty sure religion started out as an after school special to keep kids in line and a few insane adults took it and ran with it but yeah.

Anyway, since it isn't actually real. And has very little logic tied to it (the only parts that are logical are the parts most religious people avoid like the plague...pun intended) then what does make up for it? What makes up for the lack of logic in religion? I'm thinking one of those things is ego.

I'm a blank person and pray and go to church so of course i'm better than you sort of thing. Which should sound familiar consider men very often feel the same way about their dicks. So i would imagine that yeah...surprisingly and strangely..there's some over lap there. Enough to even say that when it comes to religious men there's a very good chance that they tie their penis size directly to their religious beliefs.

Now if you mean spirituality as in...the human spirit, the will to survive, manly man beard, grunt, i drive an f-150, you said words on the internet so now i'll gossip about you like a bruised child then also yeah. I'm thinking that's more so because those things along with penis size is tied to people's image of masculinity so closely they can't help it.

It's weird but yeah. Dudes brag about their religion about the same as they brag about their penis size. And depending on the situation would kill over both. lol

I'm not a believer in either of those definitions though so the rest of your questions are automatically null and void when it comes to me. :p

Fair enough. I think penis size plays a bigger role in spiritual matters than you might think, though.

Reactions: spaj8987

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it has affected me spiritually. I'm certainly thankful for having a good life. I'm thankful for my physical attributes, having a big penis is one of them. it's brought me and women great pleasure. I've experienced some things that some of my male friends of mine did not.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Just an awesome post! @spaj8987 , your posts are always insightful and magical.
As a fellow atheist, I really appreciate the way you address topics like this

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're telling me that the size of your penis has never once affected your spiritually? You don't honestly expect me to believe that, do you?

I'm just thankful I've got a good life. The size of my penis has nothing to do with spirituality. It's what I was born with. It's genetics. Are you insinuating that men with above average penises worship God more because we're neither small nor huge?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm just thankful I've got a good life. The size of my penis has nothing to do with spirituality. It's what I was born with. It's genetics. Are you insinuating that men with above average penises worship God more because we're neither small nor huge?

That is an interesting thought. I would think that huge men would be more prideful to God than just an above average guy. Why do you think a huge guy would be less worshipful?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A big dick is definitely tied directly to God. When I fuck someone, there is a constant stream of Oh God!,Oh God!,Oh God!. So something spiritual must be happening.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can't die if you never existed.

Seriously though, a lot of people believe in God. You have to respect their belief, even if you don't respect their beliefs.

No, I don’t actually. A lot of people think women are inferior to men, lot of people believe gay people are evil, a lot of people belief Christians ahould be killed, a lot of people believe U2 is the greatest band on earth. Don’t respect any of those believes.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Dude! You are getting more and more weird with every new thread!

Have you considered therapy? :)