Penis Size And Your Relationship With God

Wally, Your many observations about the place of the human penis in world culture and spiritual life have you well on the way to building a penis religion. Form this point on you will be having other posters pointing at you and hooting like they do at the mention of other religions and thumbing their nose at your ideas.

The graphic is for humor, but in reality you have created all the doctrine needed to start “The Church of Wally”. It is a place where all human and spiritual existence begins and ends with a reference to dick size.

xxxworship.jpg

Your religion is much different than my Christian view where a mans penis is seen as a tool. And you are judged by how you use your dick, rather than the size of condom it fits into.
xxwigg-cartoon.gif

So does your religion have a God? We need to know who it is and how it rules before we can deal with the questions in your original post.

Hi Wally. This is God. The size of a dick does not make anyone greater than I. :grinning:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally, Your many observations about the place of the human penis in world culture and spiritual life have you well on the way to building a penis religion. Form this point on you will be having other posters pointing at you and hooting like they do at the mention of other religions and thumbing their nose at your ideas.

The graphic is for humor, but in reality you have created all the doctrine needed to start “The Church of Wally”. It is a place where all human and spiritual existence begins and ends with a reference to dick size.

View attachment 12561221

Your religion is much different than my Christian view where a mans penis is seen as a tool. And you are judged by how you use your dick, rather than the size of condom it fits into.
View attachment 12561251

So does your religion have a God? We need to know who it is and how it rules before we can deal with the questions in your original post.

The bolded portion is already reality. Human society. The human mind. The human soul itself begins and ends with dick size.

You for sure pray more. So you are for sure closer with god.

Break a condom..

Please God don’t let her be pregnant.

Quickie with a stranger you failed to wrap for...

Oh God no I think it feels weird when I pee.

Banging the “seperate” lady at work.

God please don’t let that be her husband trying to call me.

See all kinds of spiritual moments.

Reactions: wallyj84
D

deleted1138933

Count your other blessings; and be grateful for each and every one , no matter ones pens size.

Try reading the book of Job

Yeah, very easy when you were given everything

Yeah, easy when you were given everything
What was I given?

I am up 0400 training. I cook all my food and pack it with me everywhere I go. When I get off work guess what happens? I go train again. I have been doing it 33 years of my 43 I have lived. It’s what I do and it was not given. I even crashed a parachute and crippled myself one time. Got hurt really bad in Iraq. Suffered through an opiate addiction. Lost everything I ever worked for at one point.

Not shit was given. It was earned. No excuses no slack.

D

deleted1138933

What was I given?

I am up 0400 training. I cook all my food and pack it with me everywhere I go. When I get off work guess what happens? I go train again. I have been doing it 33 years of my 43 I have lived. It’s what I do and it was not given. I even crashed a parachute and crippled myself one time. Got hurt really bad in Iraq. Suffered through an opiate addiction. Lost everything I ever worked for at one point.

Not shit was given. It was earned. No excuses no slack.

Many can try forever and genetically ate not built that way . What did you do for yiur big dick

Many can try forever and genetically ate not built that way . What did you do for yiur big dick

Anyone can get lean. Hell I am not even lean in that torso shot. That’s just a matter of discipline. Trust me I can get shredded. See below.

As for my shape and body type. Yeah I have some good genetics, but not amazingly so. I worked my ass off and did whatever it takes. I put my training first and sacrificed things and people many others can’t imagine living a day without. I know it makes it easier for people to just say “oh you got good genetics.” The reality is I have worked on it all my life and paid my dues. I never have just gone through the motions. Even when life was terribly hard. What you see is the highlight real. You never will know how I struggled in training. Hell I had my right arm reconstructed in September 2017. I’ll include a photo for you. Don’t be a fucking quitter and expect good things in life.

As for my dick, well I was born with that. I don’t even have to to bullshit bone pressed measurements for it to be big. I am also a handsome man. But let me be the first to tell you that both of those things have caused me plenty of problems. At times in my life a lack of discipline and poor judgment set me back more than you can imagine.

Each of us is our number 1 advocate in this world!!!
One photo is 6 months after my arm surgery. The surgery photo is when I had a triceps tendon replaced and my triceps repaired. I was told I was not gonna be the same again. Guess what bro? THEY WERE WRONG!!!

DO NOT EVER QUIT YOURSELF!!! If you do think about how much you don’t like me because you think shit was handed to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 51arledge
D

deleted1138933

Anyone can get lean. Hell I am not even lean in that torso shot. That’s just a matter of discipline. Trust me I can get shredded. See below.

As for my shape and body type. Yeah I have some good genetics, but not amazingly so. I worked my ass off and did whatever it takes. I put my training first and sacrificed things and people many others can’t imagine living a day without. I know it makes it easier for people to just say “oh you got good genetics.” The reality is I have worked on it all my life and paid my dues. I never have just gone through the motions. Even when life was terribly hard. What you see is the highlight real. You never will know how I struggled in training. Hell I had my right arm reconstructed in September 2017. I’ll include a photo for you. Don’t be a fucking quitter and expect good things in life.

As for my dick, well I was born with that. I don’t even have to to bullshit bone pressed measurements for it to be big. I am also a handsome man. But let me be the first to tell you that both of those things have caused me plenty of problems. At times in my life a lack of discipline and poor judgment set me back more than you can imagine.

One photo is 6 months after my arm surgery. The surgery photo is when I had a triceps tendon replaced and my triceps repaired. I was told I was not gonna be the same again. Guess what bro? THEY WERE WRONG!!!

DO NOT EVER QUIT YOURSELF!!! If you do think about how much you don’t like me because you think shit was handed to me.

You claim anybody can accomplish it, I will give you that puts us all on a level playing field. Being handsome and having a big dick, yeah thats where you were given everything so easy to be grateful and count your blessings. And being handsome and having a big dick did not cause you problems, it was your choices and decisions. Being big is never a disadvantage or setback.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Don’t bother with guys like Harry. All your accomplishments, all your sufferings, sacrifices, pain and determination means nothing to them. It’s all because of your big cock. You are genetically blessed and they are not, so nothing you’ve ever said or donr matters. If your life is filled with feeling sorry for yourself (like Harry or Wally) you can’t stand the people who actually make an effort.

In my opinion: you have been through a lot, bounced back again and again, look amazing and have every right to be proud of yourself.

D

deleted1138933

Don’t bother with guys like Harry. All your accomplishments, all your sufferings, sacrifices, pain and determination means nothing to them. It’s all because of your big cock. You are genetically blessed and they are not, so nothing you’ve ever said or donr matters. If your life is filled with feeling sorry for yourself (like Harry or Wally) you can’t stand the people who actually make an effort.

In my opinion: you have been through a lot, bounced back again and again, look amazing and have every right to be proud of yourself.

What efforts again were made to get a big duck? Please clarify

What efforts again were made to get a big duck? Please clarify

You claim anybody can accomplish it, I will give you that puts us all on a level playing field. Being handsome and having a big dick, yeah thats where you were given everything so easy to be grateful and count your blessings. And being handsome and having a big dick did not cause you problems, it was your choices and decisions. Being big is never a disadvantage or setback.

I am better than you in every way imaginable. I am so glad we agree.

Reactions: 51arledge
D

deleted1138933

I am better than you in every way imaginable. I am so glad we agree.

You all read it. This us the exact hypocrisy referred to, claiming the woes and problems having a big dick poses and how much they have to work for anything when they were in reality born with everything and don’t have to work for shit, while the rest if us actually have to work and earn fir what we have.

You all read it. This us the exact hypocrisy referred to, claiming the woes and problems having a big dick poses and how much they have to work for anything when they were in reality born with everything and don’t have to work for shit, while the rest if us actually have to work and earn fir what we have.

They all read it? No man they chant this at the base of my castle every morning. I come outside naked and they toss olives at my naked flesh.