Penis Size And Your Relationship With God

You asked, what efforts were made to have a if dick?

How about what efforts were made to not be a fat person. How about the efforts main to have a healthy strong heart. Because of that my cock still gets hard easily multiple times a day. I can still fuck and cum more than once a day. That is because of my life choices. Once you realize that your life is the sum of all your choices you will be much better off.

Reactions: 51arledge

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You asked, what efforts were made to have a if dick?

How about what efforts were made to not be a fat person. How about the efforts main to have a healthy strong heart. Because of that my cock still gets hard easily multiple times a day. I can still fuck and cum more than once a day. That is because of my life choices. Once you realize that your life is the sum of all your choices you will be much better off.

What choices led to you getting a big dick?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can say is I'm weakest when it comes to my penis. God made sexuality, but living in a fallen world and being gay means one thing; you won't be able to fulfill your body (which is much stronger than you) the way God intended. Sooner or later no matter what your sexuality is your body will be fulfilled. God understand this and God understands being gay. Those who believe the Bible believe being gay wasn't God's intention. But, God understands what we face as gays and has compassion on it like any other sin. Again, IF you believe the Bible, gay is wrong. God's compassion on it is not a license to sin, but to go and sin no more. However, God knows the fierce battle we're up against.

What I've stated here is not meant to challenge anyone else's' beliefs. I'm just stating mine so please don't waste your time with an argument. Everyone is free to believe what they want.

I wonder how I would deal with things if I had a big dick.[/

I dunno your personality seems rather lacking. You also seem to have a very poor sense of self awareness and inability to be accountable. None of that will get you laid.

Reactions: 4388301

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No. You’d be a horrible person, belittling other people constantly because you would feel superior to them.

I don't know. I think that is just anti-size bigotry. I think men with big penises are much more likely to be kind and moral, because of the positive energy created by their big dicks. I think I would be a much better person if I was a hung stud.

I don't know. I think that is just anti-size bigotry. I think men with big penises are much more likely to be kind and moral, because of the positive energy created by their big dicks. I think I would be a much better person if I was a hung stud.

You are either the dumbest of dumb people walking the planet or you are a tireless troll. Perhaps some of both.

Reactions: 4388301

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps you will be terrorizing spsg with you dong telling that Gandhi was so good because of his small size.
I suspect for the Babylon incident that god is against huge erections but who knows.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is the idea of God being intimidated by our big dicks ridiculous?
How can the Creator be intimidated by what He created? God is all powerful anyway. He gave you permission to wake up this morning. He is above everything. Ask Him for Wisdom, you need it in truckloads.