Penis Size And Your Relationship With God

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I don't know. I think that is just anti-size bigotry. I think men with big penises are much more likely to be kind and moral, because of the positive energy created by their big dicks. I think I would be a much better person if I was a hung stud.
Walter-- have you considered that your nubbin as a cock could make a fair sized clit?

This occurred to me as I am quite full of positive energy!

Reactions: ConanTheBarber
D

deleted1138933

What choices led to you being a miserable, narcissistic person with body dysmorphia? It’s not about what God (or Nature or DNA) handed to you, it’s how you deal with it.

No it isn’t because guys with big dicks do not have any if the physical cultural social sexual and psychological issues if being small

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why doesn't God just stop the devil from doing evil?
Obviously you don't have much Bible knowledge. Satan used to be an Angel in Heaven. But he became filled up with himself. He wanted to exalt himself above God. He wanted to have his own throne higher than God's throne.
God kicked him out of Heaven as quick as lightening. Satan was cast down to the Earth. But eventually God will deal permanently with him. While Satan was in Heaven he persuaded 1/3 of the angels to revolt with him against God. So God kicked them all to the Earth into Hell.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know. I think that is just anti-size bigotry. I think men with big penises are much more likely to be kind and moral, because of the positive energy created by their big dicks. I think I would be a much better person if I was a hung stud.
Having a big dick doesn't create morality. I've known guys with big dicks and some of them are not moral people. And there are some moral men who have big dicks that are moral people, but their morality didn't come from having a big dick. There are moral and immoral people with small dicks. Dick size has nothing to do if a person is moral or immoral.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Obviously you don't have much Bible knowledge. Satan used to be an Angel in Heaven. But he became filled up with himself. He wanted to exalt himself above God. He wanted to have his own throne higher than God's throne.
God kicked him out of Heaven as quick as lightening. Satan was cast down to the Earth. But eventually God will deal permanently with him. While Satan was in Heaven he persuaded 1/3 of the angels to revolt with him against God. So God kicked them all to the Earth into Hell.

That doesn't answer why Satan is allowed to perform evil deeds on Earth.

Reactions: deleted15807
D

deleted15807

That doesn't answer why Satan is allowed to perform evil deeds on Earth.

Upon millions and millions too. I’m not so impressed with his ability to end suffering and pain. Is this the best he can do? Seriously something is very wrong. Satan may indeed have a bigger dick.

Reactions: wallyj84

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the battle with Satan and his forces weakened God, so he isn't as powerful as he was before the rebellion.
Wally you are letting your ignorance show again. God is all powerful. He will deal with Satan when He is ready to. Not when men think He should. He is well able to deal with the devil and his demons. They trimble at the mention of God's name.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally you are letting your ignorance show again. God is all powerful. He will deal with Satan when He is ready to. Not when men think He should. He is well able to deal with the devil and his demons. They trimble at the mention of God's name.

If they are so scared of him, why are they always working against him? The devil and his demons seem to do whatever they want with no concern of how God will react. If God was powerful and their eventual defeat so assured wouldn't they be throwing themselves at God's feet begging for mercy and forgiveness?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they are so scared of him, why are they always working against him? The devil and his demons seem to do whatever they want with no concern of how God will react. If God was powerful and their eventual defeat so assured wouldn't they be throwing themselves at God's feet begging for mercy and forgiveness?
That is their nature to be evil. They will never ask for mercy and won't receive any.God will deal with them in His time, not when we think He should.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
God gave everyone Free Will. He didn't want a bunch of predictable robots. Some people turned toward sin and evil. What will you choose?

So these beings who know God, not as a matter of faith but as a physical fact, decided to go to war against him? Knowing full well that the he is the most powerful being in existence and that they were doomed to failure? That doesn't make much sense to me. But if you believe in that good for you.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I watched the series finale of The Good Place recently and that got me thinking about spirituality, God and, of course, penis size and its affect on male spirituality. So let me ask some questions.

How has the size of your penis affected you spiritually? Has it made you more religious and devout or driven you towards atheism? If you're a believer how has penis size affected your relationship with God? Do you think the size of your penis makes you greater than God? Does it make you more thankful towards God?

If you guys want to hear my answers I can give them later in the thread.

Maybe some people should quit fighting it and realize a tiny dick will make an acceptable clit?