Penis size as Bra size

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Winger: Hey all,

New poster here, thought I'd kick my membership off with an odd post. The other day my girlfriend, who works as a bra fitter in a lingerie dept., quantified my penis in terms of a bra cup. I'm no horse downstairs but would say I am big at 7.5 inches long and 5.25 inches around (in fact I'm probably not big enough to legitimately be on this board but never mind) and she said I would be a D cup. What size do you think you would be in bra cup sizes?
    Incidentally she is a 32B and thinks as a man she would be a 3.5 - 4 incher :rolleyes:

Cheers

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    What an interesting turn of mind your girlfriend has, Winger. Invite her into the ladies' auxiliary!

In the dick department, I'm about a 36C or D, respectable but not extraordinary.

But ball-wise, let's just say that if your girlfriend has a spare 32B bra in her drawer, she can send it to me as a scrotum-friendly jockstrap. Sound like a good idea, Mark and Kink Guy?

All the breast,

hb8

P.S. If your girlfriend ever wants an apprentice, I'm sure many of the gentlemen here are looking for a change of career.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome Winger!!!

If you look back into previous posts, I am one of the Loooooong posters. Your girlfriend has an interesting theory. This subject was discussed extensively sometime back. I don't remember the name of the thread. But someone even developed a complete chart. And there were pros and cons about it. The discussion also dealt with making underwear in different sizes in the pouch.

Folks on this forum, if you remember the name of the thread, welcome our new member with the name of it. I'm sure our new member and his girlfriend would enjoy reading through the thread.

Your girlfriend might have some insights to share on the subject. You can retrieve that thread and post on it your ideas.

Your girlfriend is welcome here too. This site is named Large Penis Support Group. It would be neat to have her post her opinoins about that thread from a person who fits bras everyday. Anyone can be a member. Some of us guys who post frequently aren't as large as you downstairs. And society has convinced you and many guys that they aren't large when they are. Anything over 7 inches long is large according to statistics. The average is between 5 an 6 depending on which survey you read. You are not small downstairs, you are fine. If I could, I would trade in a heartbeat!

Some of our beloved posters are women, so get your girlfriend enrolled and let us hear from her too. I know our guys would love to hear her bra stories.

Again welcome to our forum.

Freddie

4. vega

vega Member

Personally I think your girlfriend was trying to stroke your ego a bit. I would put yours at a large c. Not really big but nice. I would put my self at a D. REally big but not overly large. By your girl friends standards I would be DD and above which I don't think fits.

5. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

It depends if your consider bra size or cup size... It's quite easy to make a link between cup size and dick length, knowing that B cup is the average (even if it's increasing)

For example :

A : up to 5"
    B : from 5" to 6.5"
    C : from 6.5" to 8"
    D : from 8" to 10"
    E : over 10"

On the other way, if you consider size expressed like 34C, 34 could be linked to length, and C connected to girth ?

No, I don't have anything more interesting to do right now ;)

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

So, would that be just a "one cup" jock......or "two cupper" with a ball in each? :rolleyes:

7. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bra sizes are increasing? Thank god something is going right in the world nowadays.

And KinkGuy, I was thinking one puppy in each cup, and the dick flopping out the middle. Good look for you?

(Speaking of your impressive mega-'nads, did they check out OK? We'd hate for you to be in the one-cup camp through necessity rather than choice.)

hb8

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Bra sizes are increasing? Thank god something is going right in the world nowadays.

And KinkGuy, I was thinking one puppy in each cup, and the dick flopping out the middle. Good look for you?

(Speaking of your impressive mega-'nads, did they check out OK? We'd hate for you to be in the one-cup camp through necessity rather than choice.)

hb8
    [post=272977]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm also thinking that would be a good look. I put a headline news version of the whole ball busting experience in "healthy penis" under "testicular cancer"......looks like "the boys" are going to hang around a while longer.....well, not exactly hanging at all yet!

9. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It depends if your consider bra size or cup size... It's quite easy to make a link between cup size and dick length, knowing that B cup is the average (even if it's increasing)

For example :

A : up to 5"
    B : from 5" to 6.5"
    C : from 6.5" to 8"
    D : from 8" to 10"
    E : over 10"

On the other way, if you consider size expressed like 34C, 34 could be linked to length, and C connected to girth ?

No, I don't have anything more interesting to do right now ;)
    [post=272961]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe that works on an "impressiveness" level, but not even close on the likelihood of encountering a particular size. D-cup breasts are a dime-a-dozen compared to dicks bigger than 8".

10. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well hold on !!!! :lol: :lol:

Why can't girth translate to cup size... and length translate to chest size.

5" or less = 32
    6 to 7 = 34
    7 to 8 = 36
    8 to 9 = 38
    9 to 10 =40

and so on...

Draft saved Draft deleted