penis size at birth

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
hi i thought that as women are mothers also that this would be best place to post.

situation is that my cousin has a son who is 9 mnths old and i have a son who is 2 yrs old, and my cousin was enjoying the fact that is son is considerably larger than mine, and it is true as my wife has seen his son, does this mean that my cousin is larger than me. can size be determined at birth.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi i thought that as women are mothers also that this would be best place to post.

situation is that my cousin has a son who is 9 mnths old and i have a son who is 2 yrs old, and my cousin was enjoying the fact that is son is considerably larger than mine, and it is true as my wife has seen his son, does this mean that my cousin is larger than me. can size be determined at birth.

I don't think the size of your baby's penis can be used as a reliable indicator of the size of your own penis vs the likelihood of your cousin's penis being larger than your own. There are too many unknown variables here. What I can say is in my own experience as a mother, there was a definite correlation in my own son a) in the size of his penis/the size of his father's and b) his eventual size in adulthood (i.e. he was large as a baby and that did not change when he grew into a young adult) but I cannot conclude from this that this would be the case for all babies/adults.

Not at all, a lot can change in puberty. A LOT!

While I agree that a lot can happen in puberty, strictly speaking, I don't know if this statement could be used in absolute terms in this case. I don't know if any reliable studies have been done into this. If anyone knows of any research, could they post some links? Thanks.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I can say is in my own experience as a mother, there was a definite correlation in my own son a) in the size of his penis/the size of his father's and b) his eventual size in adulthood (i.e. he was large as a baby and that did not change when he grew into a young adult) but I cannot conclude from this that this would be the case for all babies/adults.

What were the circumstances that lead you to believe or know that your son was large as a young adult? The last time that my mother saw my penis was when I was a young child and I presume that's the case for most guys.

caadbury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I have it on good authority from doctors (of many types) that penis size at birth has no correlation to its final, fully developed size.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What were the circumstances that lead you to believe or know that your son was large as a young adult? The last time that my mother saw my penis was when I was a young child and I presume that's the case for most guys.

See this post here. His friends also tease him in the usual way about his size...

I feel obligated to say I haven't seen my son's penis since he was about 7!

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
See this post here. His friends also tease him in the usual way about his size...

I feel obligated to say I haven't seen my son's penis since he was about 7!

when I hear someone likeyourself say that your baby was hung at birth, it seems that most babies look large in proportion to there bodies, if this isnt the case do people actually mean like they can be 4 inches soft, or large when ereect pleas explain im confused.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when I hear someone likeyourself say that your baby was hung at birth, it seems that most babies look large in proportion to there bodies, if this isnt the case do people actually mean like they can be 4 inches soft, or large when ereect pleas explain im confused.

It's large in proportion to their bodies. I am not talking about erect (!). In my son's case it was almost as long as my thumb and just as fat. Bearing in mind he was less than 2 feet tall at birth, that was quite large. I had noticed my son seemed to be large but my mother in law confirmed it when she commented on the size of it when he was born. She said that my son's father (her son and my ex) was just as large at birth and of course, my ex was large as an adult too.

I am not going to give you any measurements. The last thing I think men need to worry about is the size of their children's penises, particularly if they turn out to be smaller than my son's was at birth. It seems to me that men have put enough on their plates getting themselves into a state over their own penis size without bringing kids into the mix too.

Last edited:

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
It's large in proportion to their bodies. I am not talking about erect (!). In my son's case it was almost as long as my thumb and just as fat. Bearing in mind he was less than 2 feet tall at birth, that was quite large. I had noticed my son seemed to be large but my mother in law confirmed it when she commented on the size of it when he was born. She said that my son's father (her son and my ex) was just as large at birth and of course, my ex was large as an adult too.

I am not going to give you any measurements. The last thing I think men need to worry about is the size of their children's penises, particularly if they turn out to be smaller than my son's was at birth. It seems to me that men have put enough on their plates getting themselves into a state over their own penis size without bringing kids into the mix too.

Thanx for response