Penis size, Breast size equivalence

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

g90: Hi all,

I've been wondering this for a while now, what do you reckon the "conversion" is to correctly compare penis size with breast size?

For example, is an 8x6 cock equal to a 38DD breast size? I guess it would be a matter of finding a "breast size" table of stats and comparing with a penis size stats table - trouble is, I can't find one of those...

What sizes do you reckon are equivalent? :D

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Here's your starting point:

source

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Average breast size has also increased due to implants and enlargements, let's see how long it takes medical science to find a way for men to follow suit before we talk about comparisons.

Texass, you make a good point. Also, many people are unaware that a size 8 back in the 50's was smaller than it is now. Marilyn Monroe wore a 10 or 12, which wuld have been close to a modern day 8, but (thankfully) not the ghastly size 4 of many current models and actresses.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Why would one convert penis size to breast size?

5. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

Exactely. I don't think you can really compare breast size to penis size. They are completely different things.

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

THAT'S just anorexic!! My husband's comment is always that they need to go eat a cheeseburger. ^_^

7. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, when I see a size 4, I have something in common with the model: I feel the sudden need to throw up too.

8. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:

haha, good one jon :lol:

9. Knight

Knight New Member

Well I don't think there is a real breast-penis ratio or equivalence. A penis is a much more personal thing. Women don't mind giving out their bra sizes cos its basically right in front of you.

10. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Also considering there is MANY more things that affect breast size and shape.

Penises...peniss...peni...stay the same. Same from birth to puberty. Same from end of puberty to death...mabye a bit more wrinkly.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Winger: I actually did a post on this a little while back. My g/f is a bra fitter in a lingerie dept and she said mine would be a DD (for reference mine is 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches around) penis. So going on cup size I would put it like this:

AA = under 3 inches
    A= 3+-4 inches
    B = 4+-5 inches
    C= 5+-6 inches
    D = 6+-7 inches
    DD = 7+-8 inches
    E = 8+- 9 Inches
    F= 9 inches +
    (The plus means a measurement of over the specified number say 5.2)
    Sorry if I missed sizes out as I didn't want to go into FF and GGG or ZZZZZZ lol :)

I was informed that a 34B is the same as a 32 C and a 36D is the same as a 34 DD...I think. The number is the band size (measurement around the rib cage plus 5inches or something like that) and the letter is the cup size so I don't know how you would apply numbers to it. After all a 6 x 5 and a 6 x6 are the same length (both a C on my scale) but the second one would be consider bigger.

I guess it would work like this taking 4.5 - 5 inches as average girth

30 = Under 3 inches girth
    32 = 3-4 inches
    34 = 4+-5 inches
    36 = 5+-6 inches
    38 = 6+ - 7 inches
    40 = 7 inches +

So by my extremely convoluted and un scientific formula the 6x5 would be a 34C and the 6x6 a a 36C.

I would be a 36 DD

I can't believe I spent time working that out...anyway hope it offers some enjoyment to someone..dunno who.

Peace
    W

12. whatno

whatno New Member

Lois Griffin: Peter, I care as much about the size of your penis as you care about the size of my breasts.

Peter Griffin: OH MY GOD.

[runs off crying]

Haha, sorry, the thread reminded me of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted