Penis Size By Nationality?

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Total BS. Any online survey will have liars attracted to it and others who will intentionally mistate the truth -- like on this website!!!!
The only way accurate stats will ever be known on this topic is that a huge number of randomly selected men are forced into letting themselves get measured. Small guys aren't going to like it any more than they like having other guys watch them piss for drug testing.
From personal experience, the best chances of catching big salamis are in Brazil, Greece, and Italy. The smallest guys I've seen were from Italy, Spain, Mexico and France. The absolute biggest monster I've ever seen was attached to a beautiful man from Lebanon.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I just did a survey/study too... in my imagination... and the figures were not the same at all. Ah shit, we have a stalemate. Who can you believe? I can't believe that someone would possibly post unfounded misinformation on a virtually anonymous website!!!

Warning: Previous statement may have been sarcastic.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Repeating from earlier threads on this subject, as people have been in Africa much longer than anywhere else, I would expect there to be more variation within Africa than every where else combined. I think that is the case with stature.

Stop repeating. It's not true.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at the same above survey from dr gomez that has designed the adropenis.a penis stretcher of the noose type extenders greece came with an average of 4.85".although the difference is that measurements were non bone pressed flaccid stretched and as the average age of the group was 35 years old here in greece in a sample of 3500 men and we use to have a lot of fat bad(because we eat a lot here).non bone pressed measurement may be too shorter than other countries but bone pressed would be the same.also,in another survey from another chinese urologist greece came first worldwide with an average girth of 5.3" which is way above the average of 4.75"-5".i don't know why this happened but we eat a lot of meat here!there aren't any vegeterians!souvlaki for girth enhancement!!lol

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that study is a crock.

We all know that average penis size by nationality is ascending alphabetically. Smallest penises are in Afghanistan, largest are in Zimbabwe. It's been proven.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Of course black people live in France and lots of other places!

As a black guy I would say that of course, but time and time again the stereotype of race and other physical attributes and cock size has been proven wrong by statistical or anecdotal evidence

Peace and Love

Del
precisely.race plays no role what so ever in endowment.i was incarcerated with a scrawny hungarian guy,his skin was bone white 5/9 in height.his cock was 15inches.hung down to his knee.looked like a donkeys dick attatched to his puny white body,at the same i saw MANY black guys 6/5 280 with an acorn for a dick.life just dont play fair.:redface:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Penis Size By Nationality?

Andromedical ...took into consideration several studies by physicians of different nationalities.

Not sure if this clears up the stereotypes but thought you guys and gals might like to know! :cool::confused::smile:

Also, it says that white men had the largest penises based on a survey from sizesurvey.com

Your statement about "white men" having the largest penises is a stereotype being asserted (according to you) by sizesurvey.com. How can you come to that conclusion? Such a statement has no bearing on the Andromedical results as they state average penis sizes for small samples of men from different countries. The races of the participants are not specified. It is also clear that the Andromedical people want men to be ashamed of having a small penis so that they will buy their penis enlargement product as seen at the link:

Penis enlargement AndroMedical Andro-Penis

Your thread does not clear up any stereotypes, but you surely managed to slip one into it.