penis size causing me nothing but trouble!

youngarnold33

Just Browsing
Media
-sorry in advance for the long post-

whats up guys i stumbled upon this site and i thought you guys might be able to relate. i'm 22 years old and my dick is not gigantic, just 7 3/4 inches long (8 if i'm pushing it on a ruler but easily 7 3/4) and about 6 1/2 thick (last time i checked in that vicinity).

anyway i met this new girl recently and i really like her. first time we go to have sex we are going at it. we're making out hard core in a night club, she whispers in my ear 'take me home now' we get back to her place, in bed she sees my dick and i can tell she kind of had a shocked look on her face a little bit but she didn't make any comments (maybe a sign?) anyway where we were clearly going to have sex (she was completely naked) but she ended up blowing me.

then we go on a date could NOT HAVE GONE BETTER we're really vibing and shes giving me indicators that she would like to date me. we end up going back to my place, making out on the bed and as soon as i get my pants off the vibe changes. i take off her dress, but she won't take off her panties. i try to get them off she just gives me a 'you're bad' and we end up going to sleep.

then i don't know she gets a little distant with me and we kind of lose touch a little. i end up randomly running into her at a bar, as soon as she sees me shes absolutely touchy feely, we start making out and things are going well until she is repeatedly grinding her butt onto my cock to a song and i get a semi hard on (CAN YOU BLAME ME).

within 5 minutes she pretends like shes going to the bathroom and ditchs me. now i dont talk to her for 2 weeks and i get a text message the gist of which is:

'i really like you but your dick is too big and it scares me'

to my knowledge, this girl has been quite promiscous in the past and shes probably the last person i ever expected this reaction from. her vagina was not the tightest thing in the world (not saying this as a bad thing but there was room to spare) and shes very petite. shes kind of a stuck up rich blond girl (i'm also white so i guess she didn't expect it).

also about a month and a half before this i was hooking up with a girl and i just straight couldnt get it in. her vagina was abnormally tight though i could barely get 2 fingers in and she would complain about the pain when i tried to stick my dick in. i got like the head and maybe and inch more in and she would pop it out (with her on top!)

am i doomed to be single because of my penis? what do you guys do?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't understand. You said you didn't fuck her, but then you said her vagina was not the tightest thing in the world and that there was room to spare. :confused:

youngarnold33

Just Browsing
Media
I don't understand. You said you didn't fuck her, but then you said her vagina was not the tightest thing in the world and that there was room to spare. :confused:

i fingered her for a little bit. first time we hooked up i got her completely naked was like fingering then finger blasting/eating her out and she wasn't really feeling it. then shes like come here. basically saying lets fuck. then i took off my pants. then we didn't fuck, she ended up going oral.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had this happen in the past too... I guess we all think having a big dick would hands down get all the girls, but for whatever reason it does push some away. :rolleyes:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a guy but, here's my advice: ditch the girls and get a woman.

You will get the completely opposite response when revealing your large cock...something more like Hallelujah!!!!

RFtech

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some dig it, some don't. Just because you haven't had much luck lately doesn't mean you're going to suffer for life! Keep trying, and you'll find one who can't get enough of you, I'm sure. Good luck, buddy; and keep us posted...

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All women are different and have different reactions to seeing and screwing huge dicks.

When I was in my late teens I was really hot for this girl that lived in my building. 3 times I ended up in bed with her, both of us naked and ready to do the deal. After much foreplay and oral sex I was ready penetrate her. Each of the 3 times as I was about to push in she changed her mind, and said she was scared of my size and to stop. Growing up I learned that No means No, so I respected her decision and stopped. We never had intercourse she could never get over her fear.

I had another gal that I dated that wanted my cock as bad as any woman that I have ever been with. But I could not penetrate her any farther than my cockhead without her having intense pain. We tried a number of times without luck, she was very disappointed. She was friends with some gals that I had hooked up with previously and she asked these girls if they had any advice for her. They told her that I was great at performing anal sex and that maybe she should might be able to take my cock in the ass. She beat a track straight to my place, told me of her converstation with my old partners, she stripped and told me to f_ck her ass. I doubted that we would be successful, but after a lot of lube, time we made slow and steady progress until I full penetrated her. She loved it and for the next 9 months I took her in the ass at least daily.

So you can never tell how a girl might react. If you want to pursue a relationship with this girl take it slow. Have sex without penetration. Become awesome at oral sex, listen to what turns her wild. Maybe bring some toys into your bed. If that works start with a small dildo / vibrator and work up to larger toys until she feels that she can take your cock. It may take longer than many members of this site might think is worthwhile, but learning how to make a women orgasm is always worth the time. And if she end up being a temporary partner she will let her friends know that you are a great lover, a reputation that is always good to have.

Remember, having great sex has very little to do with the size of your cock, it has everything to do with your biggest sex organ, your brain, use it well. As you have discovered having a big cock does not guaranty a great sex life, but gives you the opportunity to learn that sex is more than sticking your dick in your partner and pounding away.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not a guy but, here's my advice: ditch the girls and get a woman.

I have to agree on this one. Some younger girls are just not into a big cock! However...a lot of women are.

IMHO...try to find an older woman with some experience...and see how it goes. I speak from direct experience here!:wink:

biz
:cool:

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know what he means alot of girls are afraid especially younger girls ..worse more so the virgins....i had been in a relationship with one. the key however is how turned on she is and how comfortable you make her. if a girls expects it to hurt she'll tense up. you should try to deter her attention away from your penis. my trick is to make out with her and tell her how much i want her tight now while i replace my fingers with my cock and massage her body and talk to her while i SLOWLY get it in. just keep her relaxed let her know she can do this.
after the first few times with you (as long as you do good) she'll keep coming back...where i'm from they call it having a girl under "cocky manners" meaning once you've opened up her sexaul world and wowed her she'll be coming back a whole lot.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I do understand how you must bee feeling about this, but also think aobout how she must be feeling. According to Kinsey's research, unless you are inflating your measurements, you are in the 97 percentile in terms of penis length, and in the 99 percentile when it comes to girth. So it's very likely that regardless of how promiscuous she's been, your dick is significantly bigger than any that she's come across.

Does that mean that she couldn't fit you inside of her--and even really enjoy how it makes her feel? No, but she needs to get beyond her reasonable apprehension. Give her some time, and under the right circumstances, she'll probably be giving you more than a blow job. It just takes time sometimes. Are the other aspects of your relationship with her good enough to outweigh the wait? If so, tell her that there's no pressure on her to screw with you.

Is it possible that sex with her just doesn't work? Maybe. You've got about a half an inch on me in the girth department, and there have been a few young ladies who were just too tight to fuck, but most can with plenty of foreplay and a little astra glide. And more than a few of those willing ladies will be very grateful for that something extra you have to offer. Honest.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's all kinds of causes; for all you know she's had a traumatic experience with someone similar to your feel and it's messing with her mind. Let her be at rest, no one is to blame.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
point behind her and say, "woah! what the fuck is that?" then, when she turns around to look, just run up, shove it in there, and hold on for dear life.