penis size causing me nothing but trouble!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I signed up just to ask: How does one get a reputation as great at anal?
All women are different and have different reactions to seeing and screwing huge dicks.

When I was in my late teens I was really hot for this girl that lived in my building. 3 times I ended up in bed with her, both of us naked and ready to do the deal. After much foreplay and oral sex I was ready penetrate her. Each of the 3 times as I was about to push in she changed her mind, and said she was scared of my size and to stop. Growing up I learned that No means No, so I respected her decision and stopped. We never had intercourse she could never get over her fear.

I had another gal that I dated that wanted my cock as bad as any woman that I have ever been with. But I could not penetrate her any farther than my cockhead without her having intense pain. We tried a number of times without luck, she was very disappointed. She was friends with some gals that I had hooked up with previously and she asked these girls if they had any advice for her. They told her that I was great at performing anal sex and that maybe she should might be able to take my cock in the ass. She beat a track straight to my place, told me of her converstation with my old partners, she stripped and told me to f_ck her ass. I doubted that we would be successful, but after a lot of lube, time we made slow and steady progress until I full penetrated her. She loved it and for the next 9 months I took her in the ass at least daily.

So you can never tell how a girl might react. If you want to pursue a relationship with this girl take it slow. Have sex without penetration. Become awesome at oral sex, listen to what turns her wild. Maybe bring some toys into your bed. If that works start with a small dildo / vibrator and work up to larger toys until she feels that she can take your cock. It may take longer than many members of this site might think is worthwhile, but learning how to make a women orgasm is always worth the time. And if she end up being a temporary partner she will let her friends know that you are a great lover, a reputation that is always good to have.

Remember, having great sex has very little to do with the size of your cock, it has everything to do with your biggest sex organ, your brain, use it well. As you have discovered having a big cock does not guaranty a great sex life, but gives you the opportunity to learn that sex is more than sticking your dick in your partner and pounding away.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I signed up just to ask: How does one get a reputation as great at anal?

The partners that my gf had asked advice of were roommates I had repeatedly had sex with. One was my first girl friend in my college dorm. We dated for about a month, the sex was great, but we could not go out in public without fighting. So we had to break up. A couple weeks after she started dating another guy in the dorm she came back looking to get laid. She missed our great sex. We were f_ck buddies for the rest of that year, without regards to who either of us were dating.

One day I had her on her knees, face planted in a pillow, and her ass high in the air. I was taking her in the ass when her roommate walked into the room. Neither of us had any idea she came in. I guess she got a prime view of us from behind with my big dick drilling up and down its full length into my partners ass. We just kept it going until we both came. Her roommate after watching, for what I expect was too long, was really horny and went to the bathroom to masturbate.

The roommate became obsessed with anal sex. She would discuss it at length with my f_buddy. For the rest of the semester she begged her boy friend to do her ass. He refused. After the new year she the three of us talked about me having sex with my f_buddies roommate. I agreed, but the roommate said that we could do almost anything but the main action should be anal. She said that I could not penetrate her puss. We set a date for after lunch that Saturday. It was great and we both enjoyed herself.

For the rest of the school year the 3 of us regularly had sex, I now had 2 f_buddies. I even had several MFF threesomes with these girls. It was a great semester until they both got engaged to me married to their boy friends and the decided we needed to stop our extracurricular sex. I understand that they are both still married to these guys.

These two roommates liked to share their experiences with their friends, telling them that I gave them great orgasms while having anal sex with me. Many of their friends would come and ask me about it and I would hook up with them.

That is how you get a reputation as being great at anal. And if made for an interesting few years in college.

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the club. There are a few downsides to being well endowed, but I'm sure nobody would trade for being too small. Just accept that you won't always be compatible with all women. It happens.