Penis Size common misconception

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive found that many almost everyone ive ever been with has claimed they were larger than they actually were...

it makes me wonder if many people base their claims of themselves and of their other partners on mere guesstimates or what....supposedly they have measured...but if they measured then where from

cuz ive had many people claim to be bigger than myself and when all penis revealed...they end up being smaller and its slightly disappointing.... I even had one person suggest I had an "8incher" which I know isnt true and im not even close lol

anyone else experience something similiar....and how do other people measure themselves...I know there are other boards like this but frankly like ive said in the past i dont care...dont tell me to use the search bar cuz u can go fuck yourself :smile:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recipe for Inflated Penis Size:

Mix 4 parts Male Insecurity with 1 part Inability to Read a Ruler and 2 parts Guesstimation By Others. Blend well and store in a closed mind, allowing for additional inflation over time. Will keep for years, or until spoiled by the truth.

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BarebackJack said:
Recipe for Inflated Penis Size:

Mix 4 parts Male Insecurity with 1 part Inability to Read a Ruler and 2 parts Guesstimation By Others. Blend well and store in a closed mind, allowing for additional inflation over time. Will keep for years, or until spoiled by the truth.

:biggrin1: Hahaha! Classic and oh-so true!

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you know.. i just suddenly had a thought.. like a bolt of lightning..

who gives a crap?

thats weird... it never even occured to me before. HAHAHAHA!.
sorry.. i mean.. really though... good lord... im tired of this.