penis size compared to body size

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dubbs95, Oct 26, 2010.

1. dubbs95

dubbs95 Member

Albums:
    hi all, i measure up at 7x5 and from reading many posts and topics on here i am above average. but here lies the issue im 6'9 and about 225 pounds and i think im just a little self concious that my body size might make my dick seem small.. any feed back would be much appreciated.

2. sykray

sykray Active Member

Seem small to whom? Yourself looking in the mirror? You in your imagination? Other guys who see you soft? Sexual partners?

Why does it matter? If you've got a dick then you're a man (as an adult). Having a smaller or bigger dick doesn't make you more or less of a man. You concede that you are significantly above the average range. so forget about it.

3. andromedan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. dubbs95

dubbs95 Member

Albums:
    i havent had many sexual partners but never had any girlfriend say anything about it. i had one girlfriend that could deep throat it, which was nice, i guess even though i know its actully a bit above avg, im just self concious that the contrast might be a little off.

no pics at this time, maybee in the neer future if i get enough balls to lol.

5. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    I can understand, sort of. I'm 5' 11" tall and weigh about 212lbs on average. I'm 7.5" by 6.5" and although it's above average, when you see the overall package it looks normal to me. So I guess I'm dead on proportionate then.

6. dubbs95

dubbs95 Member

Albums:
    uploaded some pics

7. rexbanner

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Buddy, I'm in the same boat. 6'-3" and 220 lbs and very athletic. I've gotten ZERO complaints about my dick. In fact every girl who's seen it says it's big, but compared with my stature (especially when in my own hands) my dick just seems disproportionately small.

The trick is, even though you might not have the visual aesthetics of an over-sized dick when compared to your body, all that matters is if it's proportional to (or bigger than) what you're putting it into.

That being said, I'd obviously like to be bigger to match my frame, but considering what I'm actually working with, I'm very happy. You should be too.

8. canon

canon Active Member

I am one of these bottom line guys that try to come to a practical resolution as quick as I can. I am 6'5" and weigh 190 so I can relate somewhat to your size. I would rather be your size with an average cock than to be average height with a larger cock. I am a grower, not a shower so what a person sees when flaccid is going to be surprise to them. There is really not much either of us can do but accept and love what we have. If a person judges you by the visual size of your cock compared to your body that is their problem.

9. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, this only matters if you see it in context of the entire body. But as a cock, the size is still the same. So in pictures maybe the apparent size may be different, but the cock remains the same size doesnt it? Of course if one is fat, that eats into the length. But in my experience the cock could grow slightly thicker. I am relatively slim now (but not much) so perhaps my apparent size in pictures is greater than the actual size.

10. D_Gerald Joybone

D_Gerald Joybone Account Disabled

I'm 5 foot 6 140 lbs

11. Detroit Rick

Detroit Rick Member

Albums:
    This is all quite true, seeing the guy with nine inches that is only 5'6" is quite a sight! Us 6'2" guys with 7.5" feel small next that guy! I know from experience. It was threesome with a couple (he is black, she is mixed race) I put my dick next to his for her to lick (heads together) and it was quite a sight. She could deep-throat, not him. At 110 pounds, it was impressive that we could both be in her pussy at once!

12. dubbs95

dubbs95 Member

Albums:
    yeah thanks for all the feed back!

13. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

im 6'1 317 and 3.25'' hard[​IMG]

14. Thickguy007

Thickguy007 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm 6' 1" and only 6.7 inches in length, so yeah I know how you feel...it just seems like it should be a little longer to be in proportion

15. S_V_J

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 6'8, 265 pounds, and about 6" (7" bonepressed) ...

I would love for it to be bigger to match my massive frame.

Draft saved Draft deleted