Penis Size Debate Conclusion...

literquartounce

Just Browsing
Media
I was reading up on the Penis Size Debate site, which I found good for a variety of reasons.

For the first time, at least, my question of does size matter where finally answered. I recommend this site for any of my small brothers:)biggrin1:) I finally felt like someone was giving me the unfiltered truth, and as painful as it felt sometimes, I think it was good for me to hear it.

But one thing I found slightly disturbing was the advice for men with a small penis.

I will try to paraphrase as much as possible, but it's better if you can read it.

Small Penis Problems - Penis Size Advice For Men With a Small Penis

...if you are plagued by a small penis then give up the idea that you have to satisfy women at all cost. Accept that you are not made for that. Get back to basics and see sex as what it was meant to be, a gift to enjoy tremendous physical pleasure, not a quest to perform, not a race to satisfy the woman you are with. Think of your own pleasure and let her be responsible for her pleasure. Satisfy yourself and her satisfaction WILL follow.
It's your pleasure that counts. Know and be aware that you are limited and just go out there and have fun for yourself. Whatever you do, think about your excitement and don't just concentrate on hers. If you think about her excitement you will fail, because you will start thinking about how much better you could do if only you were bigger.

You can have your emotions for the girl while you are having sex, but don't ever try to feel or analyze how much she is enjoying things, because that will always lead you to want to satisfy her. If you feel love and intimacy, fine, but don't let it make you feel like you owe her total satisfaction. Keep your head cool and just think about your own pleasure for now. Don't feel like you have to do anything. You don't owe her satisfaction. It is not your job. Not with your penis and not with anything else either. No matter how good you might be in oral sex or finger play, don't concentrate on it because it will make you only feel how much more you would want to satisfy her with your penis if only you could. Do it if you really feel like it. But don't do it just for her. Don't do it just to give her orgasms. Don't think you have to give a woman an orgasm. Let the sex do the talking, not your head. If you decide to penetrate her, do it because you feel like it, not because she asks you. Of course, don't do anything against her will. Mutual consent is always important. Just enjoy her body for your pleasure, not hers." (continues...)

Don't listen to other's advice that you should concentrate on good technique and other ways to satisfy your girl. That will only confirm in your head that you are not good enough. Don't ruin your pleasure by trying to pleasure her. Let your animal instinct do the talking. If you have a small penis then that's reality. It's a selfish world and that's reality as well. Don't let your mind get insecure. You might sometimes think about what big penises she has been penetrated with before. You wonder if she liked it better. Reality is that she probably has had much bigger ones than yours, and she probably liked it. But you don't care. Her pleasure is not your concern anymore.

Is this the attitude some people have to take? It seems so...I don't know....
Thoughts?

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
It's a selfish world and that's reality as well. [...] Reality is that she probably has had much bigger ones than yours, and she probably liked it. But you don't care. Her pleasure is not your concern anymore.

that's a pretty sad outlook on life. actually, it's fucking pathetic.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally, if i found out that my man didn't want to satisfy me i'd be fucking pissed. infact, it would make me feel incredibly unattractive, and like i was just some piece of shit laying there as a solution to his sexual frustration.

might as well just pay for a hooker.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you noticed that this site is promoting penis enlargement? It is trying to make most every average man feel inferior. These sites are designed to make men feel small so they will buy their products. I found it to be bullshit and damaging to a lot of men.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is from a total cockhound: size doesn't matter. What matters is attitude. Enthusiasm, willingness to express that you're enjoying yourself, willingness to put effort into pleasuring your partner, all that kind of thing. That's what makes for great sex.

Even the biggest cock in America isn't all that much fun if its owner just lays there. The best lover I've ever had was very weak in the cock department. But mt god his enthusiasm (and his tongue) MORE than compensated for his lack of size.

Don't get me wrong here - a big cock has it's virtues. I'll swing on a big piece for hours, even if it's owner just lays there. And I probably wouldn't do that for a tiny dicked guy. But in the long run, that's not memorable, High-quality sex. It's just cock worship.

Last edited: