Penis Size Debate Conclusion...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by literquartounce, Jul 7, 2009.

1. literquartounce

literquartounce New Member

I was reading up on the Penis Size Debate site, which I found good for a variety of reasons.

For the first time, at least, my question of does size matter where finally answered. I recommend this site for any of my small brothers:)biggrin1:) I finally felt like someone was giving me the unfiltered truth, and as painful as it felt sometimes, I think it was good for me to hear it.

But one thing I found slightly disturbing was the advice for men with a small penis.

I will try to paraphrase as much as possible, but it's better if you can read it.

Small Penis Problems - Penis Size Advice For Men With a Small Penis

Is this the attitude some people have to take? It seems so...I don't know....
    Thoughts?

2. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

that's a pretty sad outlook on life. actually, it's fucking pathetic.

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I don't think so. I think it's realistic. Why make yourself nuts over something you can't do a hell of a whole lot about. I agree. Make it good for yourself.

4. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Actually, I found much of that "Penis Size Debate" website very arrogant and off-putting. Much of it is bullshit.

5. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

there are many ways to be superior. yes, that is a pathetic outlook.
    get a grip and go satisfy your woman

6. voidout

Gold Member

personally, if i found out that my man didn't want to satisfy me i'd be fucking pissed. infact, it would make me feel incredibly unattractive, and like i was just some piece of shit laying there as a solution to his sexual frustration.

might as well just pay for a hooker.

7. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

Have you noticed that this site is promoting penis enlargement? It is trying to make most every average man feel inferior. These sites are designed to make men feel small so they will buy their products. I found it to be bullshit and damaging to a lot of men.

8. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is from a total cockhound: size doesn't matter. What matters is attitude. Enthusiasm, willingness to express that you're enjoying yourself, willingness to put effort into pleasuring your partner, all that kind of thing. That's what makes for great sex.

Even the biggest cock in America isn't all that much fun if its owner just lays there. The best lover I've ever had was very weak in the cock department. But mt god his enthusiasm (and his tongue) MORE than compensated for his lack of size.

Don't get me wrong here - a big cock has it's virtues. I'll swing on a big piece for hours, even if it's owner just lays there. And I probably wouldn't do that for a tiny dicked guy. But in the long run, that's not memorable, High-quality sex. It's just cock worship.

#8 joeweekend, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted