Penis size debate

Hairyguy_28: Ya I skimmed the site the last time it was mentioned here.... pseudoscientific babble at its best. I imagine him as some fetishist cuckold seeking to justify his failure to accept himself as some genetic prerogative of the species. ::)

Hairyguy_28

zaneblue: That site came up on the small penis website I frequent. If you read carefully, he's spun that whole website from talking to a few hookers and a couple gay men. The man obviously has some deep psychological issues. He doesn't have any actual facts or studies supporting it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'll agree with the others here. While humans do have a longer penis than other primates, there's debate about what it means. (Besides which, sociobiologists have a history of deliberately misrepresenting facts. For example, Ardrey argued unilaterally that all tools are weapons.) His argument about penis size and race is also monumentally stupid: Averages conceal as much as they reveal, and Garn showed that racial categories are arbitrary 30 years ago.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I just remembered more of their crap, like women having anal and urethral orgasms. (Wow, she's just a voodoo doll, eh?) He must've learned about the female anatomy from hentai.