Penis size debate

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

That site has been discussed here before. The general concensus is that much of the content is a crock of shit.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Hairyguy_28: Ya I skimmed the site the last time it was mentioned here.... pseudoscientific babble at its best. I imagine him as some fetishist cuckold seeking to justify his failure to accept himself as some genetic prerogative of the species. ::)

Hairyguy_28

4. Imported

Gold Member

zaneblue: That site came up on the small penis website I frequent. If you read carefully, he's spun that whole website from talking to a few hookers and a couple gay men. The man obviously has some deep psychological issues. He doesn't have any actual facts or studies supporting it.

5. jonb

Gold Member

I'll agree with the others here. While humans do have a longer penis than other primates, there's debate about what it means. (Besides which, sociobiologists have a history of deliberately misrepresenting facts. For example, Ardrey argued unilaterally that all tools are weapons.) His argument about penis size and race is also monumentally stupid: Averages conceal as much as they reveal, and Garn showed that racial categories are arbitrary 30 years ago.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, I just remembered more of their crap, like women having anal and urethral orgasms. (Wow, she's just a voodoo doll, eh?) He must've learned about the female anatomy from hentai.

Draft saved Draft deleted