Penis Size Debate

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of women I know prefer to get off faster with a bigger cock vs. taking longer to get off with a smaller cock.
All the ones that say size doesn't matter have boyfriends or husbands with small cocks and don't want to cause waves at home.
The science is not in a book but in the real world that we all live in called reality, I'd bet to say that most books cater towards stroking the male ego by saying size doesn't matter.
Get a bunch of women together and get them drunk so that they're likely to tell the brutal truth and ask them if size matters:)
Every women I've ever been with says that my girth makes them cum faster, how can anyone argue with that?

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Agreed, but PLEASE don't suggest to the sesquipedalians amongst us that "symmetricality" should be a word.

But it is a word, though I agree that it would be better if it weren't.
I think it's usually used in math ...

I'm sorry to hear that. At least it hasn't shown up in the New Oxford American Dictionary yet. Hell for that matter it doesn't even show up in Wiktionary, and you'd be hard pressed to find a dictionary more liberal than that. Let's hope that it stays buried in the esotericism of obscure math books.

Symmetrical and symmetrically are, of course, real words. But to take the adjective "symmetrical", which is based on the noun "symmetry", and then add "ity" to it to convert it back into a noun that means nothing more than the root noun "symmetry" is enough to make an etymologist toss his cookies.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The majority of women I know prefer to get off faster with a bigger cock vs. taking longer to get off with a smaller cock.
All the ones that say size doesn't matter have boyfriends or husbands with small cocks and don't want to cause waves at home.
The science is not in a book but in the real world that we all live in called reality, I'd bet to say that most books cater towards stroking the male ego by saying size doesn't matter.
Get a bunch of women together and get them drunk so that they're likely to tell the brutal truth and ask them if size matters:)
Every women I've ever been with says that my girth makes them cum faster, how can anyone argue with that?
My argument is that a lot of woman don't cum from penetration sex alone.
Also the girth of the most selling vibrators, dildo's aren't so much bigger than the average penis in girth.
And they are not always used for inserting, but more for clitoral stimulation.
When a girl can cum from penetration sex, perhaps girthier makes them cum faster, but there is a max preference.

ncnicem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering about preferred dildo sizes the other day and stumbled across this at Amazon.com of all places. Scroll down and read the reviews on this one, which it seems is about 8" long and reasonably girthy. The video review is fun to listen to (and a bit of a turn on!).

Amazon.com: Trinity Vibes The Perfect Penis: Health & Personal Care

Then, for contrast, check out the reviews of this very large one. I thought they were interesting precisely because these folks had gone ahead and order the huge one.

http://www.amazon.com/Rascal-Toys-Black-Balled-11/dp/B001SN7TRA/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_4/177-1160644-9902909

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering about preferred dildo sizes the other day and stumbled across this at Amazon.com of all places. Scroll down and read the reviews on this one, which it seems is about 8" long and reasonably girthy. The video review is fun to listen to (and a bit of a turn on!).

Amazon.com: Trinity Vibes The Perfect Penis: Health & Personal Care

Then, for contrast, check out the reviews of this very large one. I thought they were interesting precisely because these folks had gone ahead and order the huge one.

Amazon.com: Rascal Toys Black Balled C**k, 11": Health & Personal Care

/QUOTE]

What is funny is when you read the product description of the first one it says that it is a 8" dildo with a insertable length of 6" and a circumference 5".... that puts it on the high average side of a real penis correct ? so what is it a 8" dildo or a 6" inch dildo?... :confused: Man... you can't even get a straight answer on the size of a fake dick :rolleyes: lol....

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we're too PC in contemporary society.

Size does matter. Does it matter absolutely? Not really. But more often than not, it does lend to better sex. There are some women/men who can enjoy a smaller cock, so it cannot matter absolutely. but speaking for myself (we can only ever speak for ourselves in life) a larger cock feels better than a stub.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I agree. lol... I think it's something just said to appease the feelings of smaller men.

D

deleted73529

I can only give my experiences on this subject...I'm 4 3/4 x 3.5", and I believe most women prefer at least average to above average in terms of endowment.

I dated several women in my single days, and many seemed to "lose interest" in me after we became intimate. I have never been able to satisfy a women from intercourse, and my wife and I lead a cuckold lifestyle where she has other, better endowed men as lovers.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I can only give my experiences on this subject...I'm 4 3/4 x 3.5", and I believe most women prefer at least average to above average in terms of endowment.

I dated several women in my single days, and many seemed to "lose interest" in me after we became intimate. I have never been able to satisfy a women from intercourse, and my wife and I lead a cuckold lifestyle where she has other, better endowed men as lovers.

Your experiences match mine.

Anyone who says size doesn't matter is a fool. Size matters a lot. Everything else in a relationship can be perfect, but if you don't have the right size for that woman then it's not going to work.

Right now I am in a sexless relationship. I am very happy, but she has attempted to make love to me a few times. I have been able to successfully prevent any kind of sexual activity, but I am worried about how much longer I can put off sex. We have broken up before and I think the lack of sex played a role in it, but I already know that I don't want to ever have sex again.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girlfriend's told me about a one night stand she had a while back with a really small-dicked guy, who she says was absolutely amazing and mentioned his size as an afterthought. She thought he was pretty self conscious about it, but that it was probably a good thing since it made him really energetic. She tells me he pounded her really hard and was really rough, and she'd really feel it in her clit. My girl's really in to pain and likes big dicks, so you'd think a small guy would be an issue for her, but it's so far down on her list of priorities it barely registers.

There are women who a small dick might be an issue for, but there are plenty of women who a big dick is an issue for too. Dick size is more about finding a good match for you, and just like everything else the more you deviate from the average the harder you might have to look. It goes both way too: girls might like to think they have a 'tight pussy', but having been with women who were uncomfortably small, I definitely prefer a more accommodating girl.

If you're 'never able to satisfy a woman from intercourse', don't blame your dick for it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

drabman

Expert Member
Media
It's a huge, apparently umoderated forum. Just because there are unusual or atypical preferences on there, it doesn't follow that all the beliefs there are unusual or atypical.

Its not at all reliable - however its no more or less reliable than the anecdote "I've talked to X women and they all say they prefer to be impaled by a stupendously large cock", the supposition and the logical fallacies fond of those who claim women prefer big penises - usually without ever defining what they mean by "big" in the first place.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Your experiences match mine.

In your post, you say you go to great lengths to avoid sex. How much practical experience do you have? If your experience is anecdotal, then it is almost useless - the plural of anecdote is not data.

Anyone who says size doesn't matter is a fool.
Contrary to the assertions on this thread, many women say this - ironically even some women here. I'd say the fools are the men who insist they know better than women what women feel about penis size.

Size matters a lot. Everything else in a relationship can be perfect, but if you don't have the right size for that woman then it's not going to work.
Unless you're talking about a micropenis then this statement is verging on the delusional. There are many women out there in happy sexual relationships with small men - even men with micropenises can provide a woman with sexual satisfaction. As far as I'm aware, no female-born individual who has undergone gender-reassignment surgery has ever acquired a penis capable of erection, yet even here there are examples of such individuals having sexual realtionships with women describing themselves as heterosexual.

Right now I am in a sexless relationship. I am very happy, but she has attempted to make love to me a few times. I have been able to successfully prevent any kind of sexual activity, but I am worried about how much longer I can put off sex. We have broken up before and I think the lack of sex played a role in it, but I already know that I don't want to ever have sex again.
This is tragic and it is also a damning indictment of the pernicious nature of the size myths and the real psychological damage they can cause.

I wish the fetishists of both sexes would try and understand how irresponsible it is to perpetuate these myths. Wally is far from the only individual whose life has been diminshed and whose self-confidence has been undermined by the false beliefs these myths promote or reinforce.

Last edited:

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Size matters. It's just not the only thing that matters."

My personal motto.

Granted, I don't mean it to say I'll only be with men who will potentially rip me in half...I simply mean that I have a size preference.

As a bottom, though, I feel entitled to that preference :p

drabman

Expert Member
Media
"Size matters. It's just not the only thing that matters."

My personal motto.

Granted, I don't mean it to say I'll only be with men who will potentially rip me in half...I simply mean that I have a size preference.

As a bottom, though, I feel entitled to that preference :p

It does seem to matter far more to gay men than it does to women IMO. Then again, it seems to matter far more to STRAIGHT men than it does to women.

Last edited: