Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friend and I are also fuck buddies. We have known each other a long time, but the sexual side of our relationship is more recent. We had been workout buddies for years so we had seen each other nude in the locker room, as well as camping trips, etc.

When we started the sex and I saw him hard for the first time I was surprised by how much his cock grew in length. I am more of a show-er and he is definitely a grower. From my experiences there truly seems to be no relationship at all from soft to hard in different men. I had sexual relationships with a bunch of guys in the past and sometimes we measured each other. My two sons and I also talked about it recently and they both have even less change from soft to hard than I do.

I started recording sizes and just keep getting more fascinated by it. Our bodies are amazing and they are a mystery. Here is a list of size differences I know of.

Me = 6" to 7.5"
My best friend = 4.5" to 8"
Son #1 = 7" to 8.25"
Son #2 = 5.75" to 7"

Past Sex Partners
3" to 6"
7" to 9"
2.5" to 6.25"
3.25" to 5"
3" to 5.25"
4.5" to 5.5"
5.5" to 8.5"
1" to 3"

This whole topic is interesting to me. If you care to share your soft to hard difference, please add a comment.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Extreme difference when comparing my nonbonepressed soft to bone pressed hard. Something like 1.5 - 2" to 7".
Of course this is because of my gigantic fatpad from being so obese.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best friend and I are also fuck buddies. We have known each other a long time, but the sexual side of our relationship is more recent. We had been workout buddies for years so we had seen each other nude in the locker room, as well as camping trips, etc.

When we started the sex and I saw him hard for the first time I was surprised by how much his cock grew in length. I am more of a show-er and he is definitely a grower. From my experiences there truly seems to be no relationship at all from soft to hard in different men. I had sexual relationships with a bunch of guys in the past and sometimes we measured each other. My two sons and I also talked about it recently and they both have even less change from soft to hard than I do.

I started recording sizes and just keep getting more fascinated by it. Our bodies are amazing and they are a mystery. Here is a list of size differences I know of.

Me = 6" to 7.5"
Son #1 = 7" to 8.25"
Son #2 = 5.75" to 7"

Past Sex Partners
3" to 6"
7" to 9"
2.5" to 6.25"
3.25" to 5"
3" to 5.25"
4.5" to 5.5"
5.5" to 8.5"
1" to 3"

This whole topic is interesting to me. If you care to share your soft to hard difference, please add a comment.
2.5 to 5

Reactions: Hanging6x6

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Me = 6" to 7.5"
Son #1 = 7" to 8.25"
Son #2 = 5.75" to 7"

Past Sex Partners
3" to 6"
7" to 9"
2.5" to 6.25"
3.25" to 5"
3" to 5.25"
4.5" to 5.5"
5.5" to 8.5"
1" to 3"

Good genes in your family. You and your sons have huge flaccid cocks

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The length of my flaccid penis varies a lot based on many factors (the temperature above all). For this "instability" it is difficult to give a precise measure. In any case, if I wanted to try, I could identify in my case three "categories" of measures related to the different dimensions that the penis at rest can have.

1) Minimum size (when it's cold) - 2.5 "
2) Average size (most of the time) - 3 "
3) Maximum size (when it's hot) - 3.5 "

Considering that my erect penis measures 5.5 ", approximately I acquire (in most of the times) between 2.5" and 2" in length from one "phase" to the other. However I don't know if this variation is high or it's average...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The length of my flaccid penis varies a lot based on many factors (the temperature above all). For this "instability" it is difficult to give a precise measure. In any case, if I wanted to try, I could identify in my case three "categories" of measures related to the different dimensions that the penis at rest can have.

1) Minimum size (when it's cold) - 2.5 "
2) Average size (most of the time) - 3 "
3) Maximum size (when it's hot) - 3.5 "

Considering that my erect penis measures 5.5 ", approximately I acquire (in most of the times) between 2.5" and 2" in length from one "phase" to the other. However I don't know if this variation is high or it's average...

Thank you. I appreciate you mentioning the variation. My flaccid length can vary a lot, too. My range is from 5" to 6.5", but without the extreme of hot or cold, tense or relaxed, it most often is 6" just like you say your penis is the same most of the time.