Penis Size Difference From Soft To Hard

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My best friend and I are also fuck buddies. We have known each other a long time, but the sexual side of our relationship is more recent. We had been workout buddies for years so we had seen each other nude in the locker room, as well as camping trips, etc.

When we started the sex and I saw him hard for the first time I was surprised by how much his cock grew in length. I am more of a show-er and he is definitely a grower. From my experiences there truly seems to be no relationship at all from soft to hard in different men. I had sexual relationships with a bunch of guys in the past and sometimes we measured each other. My two sons and I also talked about it recently and they both have even less change from soft to hard than I do.

I started recording sizes and just keep getting more fascinated by it. Our bodies are amazing and they are a mystery. Here is a list of size differences I know of.

Me = 6" to 7.5"
My best friend = 4.5" to 8"
Son #1 = 7" to 8.25"
Son #2 = 5.75" to 7"

Past Sex Partners
3" to 6"
7" to 9"
2.5" to 6.25"
3.25" to 5"
3" to 5.25"
4.5" to 5.5"
5.5" to 8.5"
1" to 3"

This whole topic is interesting to me. If you care to share your soft to hard difference, please add a comment.
Dude This is so hot and fascinating. Were the son's yours or his? How did you know how big the son's cocks were?
curious- what were the races of your past sex partners? That's a huge range of cock size

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't being getting erections for a couple of years. My penis just gets warm and swells a little bit. Years ago, when I could get erections, it would increase a minor amount. I don't know if it would be considered a 'grower' it didn't 'grow' much.

One day, I was confronted by a group of 4 people asking questions about my genitals. A guy, first, asked if I could get erections, then asked if my penis got bigger or stayed the same size when it was becoming erect. When I said it just got a little bit bigger, their reaction was, "Oh My God. he said it gets even bigger when he's erect!"

Reactions: BigBen

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best friend and I are also fuck buddies. We have known each other a long time, but the sexual side of our relationship is more recent. We had been workout buddies for years so we had seen each other nude in the locker room, as well as camping trips, etc.

I started recording sizes and just keep getting more fascinated by it. Our bodies are amazing and they are a mystery. Here is a list of size differences I know of.

Me = 6" to 7.5"
My best friend = 4.5" to 8"
Son #1 = 7" to 8.25"
Son #2 = 5.75" to 7".

Son? Nice that you know their size.