View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

v-v

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best friend and I are also fuck buddies. We have known each other a long time, but the sexual side of our relationship is more recent. We had been workout buddies for years so we had seen each other nude in the locker room, as well as camping trips, etc.

When we started the sex and I saw him hard for the first time I was surprised by how much his cock grew in length. I am more of a show-er and he is definitely a grower. From my experiences there truly seems to be no relationship at all from soft to hard in different men. I had sexual relationships with a bunch of guys in the past and sometimes we measured each other. My two sons and I also talked about it recently and they both have even less change from soft to hard than I do.

I started recording sizes and just keep getting more fascinated by it. Our bodies are amazing and they are a mystery. Here is a list of size differences I know of.

Me = 6" to 7.5"
My best friend = 4.5" to 8"
Son #1 = 7" to 8.25"
Son #2 = 5.75" to 7"

Past Sex Partners
3" to 6"
7" to 9"
2.5" to 6.25"
3.25" to 5"
3" to 5.25"
4.5" to 5.5"
5.5" to 8.5"
1" to 3"

This whole topic is interesting to me. If you care to share your soft to hard difference, please add a comment.
1.5” to 4”

Reactions: Gj816