Penis Size Difference From Soft To Hard

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Verification
View
@Omegle195
I assume you are asking what method did we use since the dimension comparison is in the post, correct?

In my case, when my oldest son was 16 or 17 I said it looks like you are larger than me now. We each measured ourselves. More recently all three of us were talking about penis size and my younger son is hoping he will also get bigger than me so we all measured ourselves. He is close at 16 so I imagine he will bypass me also. I have no interest in physical contact with my sons but have nothing against others father and sons who do if the son is an adult and they both want to do it. As a dad I do have to say when I see my sons nude I am very proud of them
and my part in creating them.
Yeah that was my intent really how it comes up in conversation. I am not open with those things with him and they are never brought up. So we do not talk about penis size etc

Reactions: Hanging6x6

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@fireman1294 @Hanging6x6 how have you guys compared with your sons. I am about 5 soft and 7 hard. Have never compared with my father though

@Omegle195

I’m there with what @Hanging6x6 said. It came up and comments were made, so we measured and compared numbers. Also questions were asked about being bigger and having sex. Which is understandable when someone is clearly big to huge would be asking someone else that has been there and done that.

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@Omegle195

I’m there with what @Hanging6x6 said. It came up and comments were made, so we measured and compared numbers. Also questions were asked about being bigger and having sex. Which is understandable when someone is clearly big to huge would be asking someone else that has been there and done that.
Yeah that does make sense. Living with a larger dick can be a bit of an adjustment with their partner. You guys seem like great dads. Thanks for the feedback

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Omegle195

I am so happy I have the type of relationship with my kids where they are so comfortable talking about stuff like this with me. It seems so natural and normal to us. I think outsiders figure we must all be having some big orgy and get out the ruler and measure each other. Talking about our bodies and sex has nothing to do with the other.

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am so happy I have the type of relationship with my kids where they are so comfortable talking about stuff like this with me. It seems so natural and normal to us. I think outsiders figure we must all be having some big orgy and get out the ruler and measure each other. Talking about our bodies and sex has nothing to do with the other.
You are exactly right, when you come on this site horny you may think that. Come on this site with an open clear mind, it boils down to communication. As I am growing up (24 here) I am realizing there are some things with sex health etc I wish I could could be more open with.... like I don’t know if it’s more of a me thing where I am just nervous to bring it up or is it the fact I’m uncomfortable bringing up things the issue. Ya know?

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
336013-1437515244-f0d4dfef4af6f9fe9b7b412ba074a682.jpg
soft 5.5 - semi shown

desertdonkey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn man what’s that log measure? I miss Palm Springs and the area so much. Is the Village Pub still there?
A little over 8x6. Yeah, it is still around (closed for the time being now of course). It's not too bad out here, except the heat is atrocious now haha.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are exactly right, when you come on this site horny you may think that. Come on this site with an open clear mind, it boils down to communication. As I am growing up (24 here) I am realizing there are some things with sex health etc I wish I could could be more open with.... like I don’t know if it’s more of a me thing where I am just nervous to bring it up or is it the fact I’m uncomfortable bringing up things the issue. Ya know?

I grew up without a dad (he died when I was really young) so I understand not having anyone to talk to. For me it wasn’t even an awareness of being nervous or not, just no man I could ask. It is very common for boys and men to be uncomfortable talking about sex and their bodies. Hell, it wasn’t always comfortable for me to discuss things with my sons, but I told myself I owed it to them to be open and honest. If you ever have a question, I am an open book and will answer anything I am able to.

Alex

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: mca1215 and marlins

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I grew up without a dad (he died when I was really young) so I understand not having anyone to talk to. For me it wasn’t even an awareness of being nervous or not, just no man I could ask. It is very common for boys and men to be uncomfortable talking about sex and their bodies. Hell, it wasn’t always comfortable for me to discuss things with my sons, but I told myself I owed it to them to be open and honest. If you ever have a question, I am an open book and will answer anything I am able to.

Alex
Very awesome and cool of you man. We should connect sometime