Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Omegle195 @Hanging6x6 it’s great being this open with him, my dad never gave me the talk or let me ask questions, it was never brought up so I had to learn about it all on my own, and in a time before the internet. So I knew I didn’t want that life for him or his sister. So when I became a single dad because she turned to drugs and left us, I raised them to be always open, and that throws people under the bus and they are not used to it. Even though I’m hung it’s a bit intimidating sometimes knowing he’s bigger

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mi
A little over 8x6. Yeah, it is still around (closed for the time being now of course). It's not too bad out here, except the heat is atrocious now haha.

I miss the beautiful transgender women out there.

Reactions: desertdonkey

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Verification
View
@Omegle195 @Hanging6x6 it’s great being this open with him, my dad never gave me the talk or let me ask questions, it was never brought up so I had to learn about it all on my own, and in a time before the internet. So I knew I didn’t want that life for him or his sister. So when I became a single dad because she turned to drugs and left us, I raised them to be always open, and that throws people under the bus and they are not used to it. Even though I’m hung it’s a bit intimidating sometimes knowing he’s bigger
Yeah thanks for being open with us. And haha yeah your pretty hung so I don’t blame you if your intimidated a bit HAHAHAHA. But hey atleast he will most likely always win a cock compare and you can say, “that a boy” lol

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I admire you doing what you have as a single dad. My wife talks to our daughter. I could do it and sometimes she does come to me with questions, but grateful she had her mother to go to.

My oldest son has been hung bigger than me since he was 16 (now 20) and my younger boy will likely pass me by this coming year. I see them and am always proud. No envy, jealousy, or feeling intimidated.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I admire you doing what you have as a single dad. My wife talks to our daughter. I could do it and sometimes she does come to me with questions, but grateful she had her mother to go to.

My oldest son has been hung bigger than me since he was 16 (now 20) and my younger boy will likely pass me by this coming year. I see them and am always proud. No envy, jealousy, or feeling intimidated.

I wish the wife was there to answer some things, but I had to do it myself, even the boob size questions, the sex questions, all of it. My son is impressive when he shows it.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Around 3" long when flaccid (if cold or just after an intense exercise then it could go under 3") and around 6" long when hard. Pics on profile.

Thanks man. You have a very impressive rise. Also love your curve.

Reactions: svrocks

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine can be 2” to 3” when flaccid and can grow up to 7.5” when hard.

I am 100% grower, not good for locker room but good to impress lovers.

btw, did you measure dick with your boys or is it just from conversations? Definetely amazing to be that open with your boys

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Coz it sounds really creepy man! That’s why!!

Ok. But that’s your opinion. Shouldn’t we be worried that that is the first place your mind goes? Because to me, that’s real creepy that that is the very first place your mind goes.

I’d be happy to continue this discussion in another place because it’s just going to derail this thread.