Penis Size Difference From Soft To Hard

O

OldFirm08

Sometimes I turtle and the head goes inside. I can go from this to this.
View attachment 20724231 View attachment 20724271

That's a really fat mushroom head. I've finally got a series of pics ready for comparison to show the growth from tiny under 2 inches, , to fast increase in a minute up to about my flaccid 3 inches. above that it gets hard, and varies from 4.4 to nearly 6 depending on the stimulation I get ( both physical and visual input!). Camera was too close for right focus, so most are a big blurry to read the inch numbers on ruler.. Cm are visible but in reverse. See if they load up here. sh12.JPG
sh13.JPG
sh15.JPG
sh16.JPG
sh17.JPG

O

OldFirm08

I'm a grower...about 3 to 7 inches.

Double the size is great for growers. And you get a nice size out of it with 7. I almost triple..but that's a laugh when I start at 2 or less and don't even get to 6 inches hard. Not worth sucking OR fucking, women tell me. They don't want to be a 'pedophile' they have said too.

Reactions: Hanging6x6

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My best friend and I are also fuck buddies. We have known each other a long time, but the sexual side of our relationship is more recent. We had been workout buddies for years so we had seen each other nude in the locker room, as well as camping trips, etc.

When we started the sex and I saw him hard for the first time I was surprised by how much his cock grew in length. I am more of a show-er and he is definitely a grower.
This whole topic is interesting to me. If you care to share your soft to hard difference, please add a comment.
my soft size is variable...

Reactions: Hanging6x6

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
7.5 soft to 10 hard... a change for 2.5 inches for those, who don't want to do the math
Why don't you reach out and collect that $10,000 in the challenge if you are sporting 10 inches? I noticed you have no piccs and no one has been able to PROVE they are hangin with a 10? It would be easy money