Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just thinking back to when I was younger when you visit the doctor at the age of 5 or 6 the doctor would take your penis and measure how long you are right there and then he says you will be so big when you are older how do doctors figure out the growth of the penis at such a young age.

zzykes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You certainly had a different pediatrician than I did! There are growth curve charts for the body as a whole, so I'm assuming that your doc believed in the norms for an age group; however, the practice of pronouncing eventual penis size based on one observation at age X seems really bizarre, especially from a mental health standpoint. I'd be interested in what an MD or DO has to say about it.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1: I never had a Doc do that either, but I was packing more than average, before puberty, and I remember he said to my mother, that I was going to grow intoa big boy most likely

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really can't imagine that happening to a child. First doctor who kept exclaiming about my cock size did so when I was a young adult and he was, I suppose , excited to see it. I remember hearing him described as being gay by another young serviceman several years later!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So what were his exact words?
Do you recall?
Sometimes kids are thinking about one thing,
and an adult says another, maybe he was referring to your height
in feet and you interpreted it as being in inches referring to your member...LOL
Kids do that sort of thing all the time.
So the question becomes...was his prediction close to accurate?
And then again some Dr.s are perverts...
I saw one when I was 17 went for a physical and he stuck his
fingers up my arse and stimulated my prostate...for kicks.
He was later fired for it when others complained.
His picture ended up on the front page of the city paper.
I think he lost his license as a result.
He deserved it too, he was literally an asshole.

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wasnt your mom in the room at age 5 or 6? I think this belongs in the fiction section.

Couldn't agree more. If this actually happened, which I HIGHLY DOUBT...it did not serve any medical purpuse. If it didn't...cut this kind of crap out.

It seems more and more people on here want to talk about very young penises.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just thinking back to when I was younger when you visit the doctor at the age of 5 or 6 the doctor would take your penis and measure how long you are right there and then he says you will be so big when you are older how do doctors figure out the growth of the penis at such a young age.

You know in pondering what the doctor actually did and said , I find myself wondering whether the doctor examined your penis and scrotum to look for obvious abnormalities ( perfectly appropriate ) and that perhaps he noticed an abnormality ( a micro- penis and testes ) and remarked that in time it should correct itself and become larger and more normal in size. In a child's mind, that entire scenario could have been extremely difficult to comprehend and very easy to misinterpret!:wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wasnt your mom in the room at age 5 or 6? I think this belongs in the fiction section.

Granted this does sound like a fake story, but I got molested by a doctor when I was 12 and my mom was in the room the whole time.

Doctors do a lot of crazy stuff and they know they will get away with it because they are doctors. It would not really surprise me if this was a true story.

roundtop02

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never ever heard of a doctor measuring a young boy's penis like he was checking the heart rate or blood pressure. I talked to a friend of mine who is a pediatrician and he was like "what the hell?"

So maybe I should imagine the conversation in the doctor's office:

"Nurse, what are his vitals?"

"Well Doctor, blood pressure 110/80...80 pounds....4 feet 8 inches tall..."

"Dammit woman, what is his penis size! Be professional! All that other stuff is useless information."

"You're right Doctor, we must figure out how big his wanker will be when he is older. The parents might want to know (if they are complete freaks). Perhaps they'll want to give him some plastic surgery."

Hmm. Somehow I don't think so.

I am firmly in the "this is BS" camp.
:biggrin1:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Nurse, what are his vitals?"

"Well Doctor, blood pressure 110/80...80 pounds....4 feet 8 inches tall..."

"Dammit woman, what is his penis size! Be professional! All that other stuff is useless information."

"You're right Doctor, we must figure out how big his wanker will be when he is older. ..
:biggrin1:

That was funny, I actually laughed out loud. Well done.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember ever going to a doctor until I had to have a physical in high school for sports, turn and cough. I do remember the first year that they gave polio shots, we went to a hospital and stood in a very long line. We had a family doctor who still made house calls when my younger brother got sick. But until that high school physical I never had a reason or need to see a doctor.

mirinov

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never heard of a doctor measuring your penis and predicting your adult size. Sounds fishy to me, but that's just my opinion. I must say that I'm not crazy about the yearly "Now turn your head a cough routine..." LOL.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hopefully this alleged doctor is currently doing 99 years in maximum security prison or else he got a third eye shot into his forehead from a high gage rifle. Only a pervert would go around measuring the penis size of a 5 year old.