Penis Size/ Doctor

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here in Quebec a doctor not to long ago was doing it and was busted for molesting students.I think He tried to ague it was for science/there health, but the proscuter said it was unprofesional because theres no medical reason for it.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doctor needs to be reported to his state board of healing arts and disciplined appropriately.

Absolutely, what data they collect are height and weight, also skull/head circumference (and no, none of these are in reference to a boys penix).

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have written about this before. I was about 10 years old when my dad took me to the Dr. The reason for this visit was my foreskin didn't fully retract and being a growning boy with ever increasing penis growth it was painful to get hardons. At the Dr.'s office, I was given a complete exam. The Dr. stood between me and my dad and I was hard as a rock the Dr. took a firm grip on my penis and pull my foreskin back and said that should do it. The Dr. turned around told my dad to be sure that I kept the skin back and that everything was growing fine, he turn back to me took a grip of my still rock hard penis gave it a few strokes and said doesn't that feel better. On the way home and later that night my dad told me to be sure to what the Dr. said. For note, I was circumcised at birth, but I still was left with some overhang.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think this story is BS, I've had a doctor touch me inappropriately when I was in my early 30's. I was so taken aback by it all I didn't know what to do or who to talk to. They're doctors and they think they can get away with anything.

Bare S

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! That wasn't a doctor. He was probably installing blinds in the doctor's office.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just thinking back to when I was younger when you visit the doctor at the age of 5 or 6 the doctor would take your penis and measure how long you are right there and then he says you will be so big when you are older how do doctors figure out the growth of the penis at such a young age.

Um, you may need to call your lawyer. I'm a nurse and seeing as penis size is determined by the testosterone and growth hormone in your body that is secreted during puberty; pre puberty size has nothing to do with eventual size.

medic1964

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work in family practice as a nurse practitioner and do physicals all the time on children and young adults. Never in my training was anything ever mentioned about penis size or measurement in children. When I examine a childs gentials it is very quick and mostly to determine if the testicles have descended and no hernia. Now when kids hit puberty healthcare providers will monitor puberty by refering to the "Tanner stages of development". (goggle if you are interested). No measuring of the penis should occur in a healthcare setting. This is usually very embrassing for most.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am A Registerd Nurse and worked with a lot of docs and assure you that is not done today.I can't imagine it ever was.Peditricians check the testicles to make sure they have desended because if they don't a child can get cancer.He may have had a perverted DO (dickologist)haha!

hairystocky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As strange as this sounds, I do understand. If a physician believes there is an endocine problem, especially that effects the pituitary axis, penial size will be effected. The physician was NOT predicting the future growth or potential, but rather what the current pituitary status. All endocrinologists will measure both penial size and testicular size in young boys as part of their work-up IN ADDITION to awaiting blood tests. Depending on how long ago this happened to you, as the current blood tests take a long time to obtain results, 5 - 10 years ago, the time for referencing was as long as a month. The measurement is important to help direct the families as to future endocrine needs of the family, child. On the side, of course a parent should have been present during this or at least aware of what was being done.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A quick look to check everything is developing normally is all that's needed in most cases for paediatric checkups. At school we all had a medical and our testes were checked for lumps and they made sure our foreskins roled back properly. It took about 5 seconds out of a 5 minute medical. No idea of the current standard paediatric practice, but I doubt it differs much.

I would be very worried if the GP pulled out a measuring tape on a child's penis!

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me neither-no one can tell how big or small the penis will get until puberty is over. I for one was kind surprised by my twenties, I was in the above average big dick catagory. Believe me, when first measured myself, it was a bit of a surprise. The only I know close to what you claim is a medical condition known as
Penile Hypertrophy. Where the penis grows extra large. and long.

’’I have a confession to make. I have the male equivalent of a disorder
called VBH in women- better known as penile hypertrophy. It's a
hormonal imbalance.

I've been too embarrassed to see a doctor about it for years (I was
diagnosed very early) - can someone help? It hurts when I walk...I'm
miserable. My penis weighs almost 4 pounds, now, and is about 14 x 4.5
inches. If anyone knows where I can find some research on it, please
post it below.’’

www.myspace.com/brunobigwood