Penis Size Documentary and Questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hippyscum, Apr 27, 2005.

1. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Hey folks, this is my first post by the way, so forgive any naivety.

I'm interested in all sorts of media and recently decided that a good topic for a documentary would be that of the relationship between man and his penis.

I am about as averagely hung as they come (6x5, says so in my sig) and was thinking that as part of the documentary I would experiment in penis enlargement to see if all the hoo-hah I've read is true or not.

Can anyone who has taken part in PE recommend certain exercise techniques, perhaps a site that I can use, and also any pills that would be recomended, as I want to get the full scope of PE.

Even if you don't have any contributions as far as PE is concerned feel free to state your opinion :)

Thanks.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I understand your interest, hippyscum, because I've had the same. Google "Penis Exercises", or "Jelqing the Penis" or even "Penis Stretching" and you'll get several sites explaining the technique and regimen. You'll soon learn that it takes a dedicated, determined person to continue the exercises, but done correctly they will make a difference in your penis size. The instructions are long and detailed and I won't take up our LPSG space since the info is so easily obtained. Let me know if you have any specific questions and how you progress.

3. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    My opinion, it works, I've used it, I've seen results.

The fact, it takes quite a bit of dedication, and I'm very intermitent with it, its not easy for me to be disciplined enough to do it everyday, though I wish I did, I'd be considerably larger by now.

I still want bigger, but I also want to spend all day playing video games, guess which one is take precedence right now.

If you want more information, scope the forums, PE Forums Thunders Place

Even if you don't believe in the enlargment portion, its hard to deny the penile health attributes of kegels

4. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Thanks for your comments, I'm also researching herbal supplements to take while PE'ing, as I've heard this can make the gains faster... does anyone else have any positive experiences using this combo?

Thanks

Hipflask

5. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: Well I don't have much info that will help you, hippyscum, but I look forward to you documentary( I love those damn things). Good luck

Draft saved Draft deleted