Penis Size effecting Sexlife with Girlfriend :(

njdevil30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need help haha,

When we first went out we had sex all the time. Probably because she was sexually deprived for about a month but we used to do it like twice a day everyday. she would even give me head without asking.

4 months later she hates giving me head because she says it chokes her, and we have sex maybe once or twice (if im lucky) a week because it hurts when i try to put it in and her vagina gets too sore now. we cant have sex without using lube now and when we first started having sex i could put it right in without a problem. however i eat her out all the time because she says its better then sex for her, but shouldnt it go both ways??? not asking for much, just a blowjob, but she gets all defensive. I find myself masturbating more and more everyday because she's not satisying me.

What should I DO????:frown1:

Its like my penis is a gift and a curse....fml.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She may just not be excited about you anymore. Loving you, and being excited about you are not the same thing. Perhaps you have to find a way to make her feel like you are dating again. I remember when I'd get ready for a date, even the most tedious tasks like shaping my pubes and giving myself an enema, and the most time-consuming chores like conditioning and styling my hair were transformed into solo acts of foreplay that made me horny and excited to see the guy. If you guys can find a way to feel like when you first started dating, things might change.

Maybe she needs to see a doctor. If her body is suddenly different, and not for the better, maybe something isn't quite right. I suspect the first one though. The luster is probably off the apple.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
It's only been 4 months. This type of turnaround shouldn't happen until after you're married. (Kidding)

The relationship may be coming to an end which they are inclined to do. If she is no longer excited by you and want little to do with your body it may be time to go your separate ways.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I would discard the turnaround hypotesis... he's got a great body and cock and as the poster above said it's only been 4 months since their relationship started... maybe it's simply that she can't fit his monster cock.. sometimes it happens unluckly

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if she's dryer then maybe there's a physical reason.
is she depressed? has she started any new meds?
is she on birth control?

as for the bj issue...
how can you get off on her doing something you know she's hating every second of? you go down on her, but it doesn't choke you. giving a bj can be painful if you have a small mouth.

maybe you two are just not suited.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
how can you get off on her doing something you know she's hating every second of? you go down on her, but it doesn't choke you. giving a bj can be painful if you have a small mouth.

See this I'm not buying. She didn't seem to have a problem going down on he op invthe beginning of re relationship, even volunteering to do so without being asked. Now suddenly it's too much for her. There is something more and I would suspect she is ready to move on.

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
I have to agree, she possibly could be over the relationship and does not feel a sexual/physical attraction towards you anymore. And as for you going down on her, she could just be thinking of it like how some of us guys do.."just gettin some head".

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may just be too big for her. I think some girls can accommodate a large size early in a relationship when there is still a large "excitement factor". You may be a lot bigger than anything she has seen before, but now after seeing it more than twice a day for months it is simply "normal" to her.

You are clearly bigger than I am, but even I had a couple of lovers for whom I truthfully was not a very good fit. We worked around it initially but they got sore after sex and complained of jaw fatigue with attempts at fellatio.

After a few months I found that they were still horny for me about 4 days out of the month, but the rest of the time it was like "Oh, do we have to?". I wound up parting company with both these women shortly thereafter.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 months later she hates giving me head because she says it chokes her

No offense, but if she is saying this your dick isn't the problem. If she is saying this, she is lying. I could understand if she didn't want to go down on you because it made her mouth sore, but because it chokes her? That's just bs.

My guess this is your problem is due to one of two things. Either 1) she just isn't into you anymore or you guys have some sort of relationship issue that needs to be addressed. Or 2) she just lost her sex drive. It happens to a lot of women and there isn't much you can do about except move on if you still want to have sex. It's up to you to figure out what the problem is and move on from there.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See this I'm not buying. She didn't seem to have a problem going down on he op invthe beginning of re relationship, even volunteering to do so without being asked. Now suddenly it's too much for her. There is something more and I would suspect she is ready to move on.
pft! shows what you know.

the excitement and thrill of a new man can override the discomfort temporarily. but novelty value wears off and pain wears thin.

njdevil30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i talked to her about it and she is still into me, she's just been really stressed and tired lately with work and family.

doing it once or twice a week now is actually good for her vagina because stretching it out that much everyday is very uncomfortable for her and thats why she asks to get eaten out so much, she said she'll compromise and starting 69'ing so we both get satisfied.

and she is never dry btw, its just at once point my penis is to wide for her vagina, about halfway in, so lube helps get me past that point without hurting her to much.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well i talked to her about it and she is still into me, she's just been really stressed and tired lately with work and family.

doing it once or twice a week now is actually good for her vagina because stretching it out that much everyday is very uncomfortable for her and thats why she asks to get eaten out so much, she said she'll compromise and starting 69'ing so we both get satisfied.

and she is never dry btw, its just at once point my penis is to wide for her vagina, about halfway in, so lube helps get me past that point without hurting her to much.
then give her a break, stress from the job and family is tough.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need help haha,

When we first went out we had sex all the time. Probably because she was sexually deprived for about a month but we used to do it like twice a day everyday. she would even give me head without asking.

4 months later she hates giving me head because she says it chokes her, and we have sex maybe once or twice (if im lucky) a week because it hurts when i try to put it in and her vagina gets too sore now. we cant have sex without using lube now and when we first started having sex i could put it right in without a problem. however i eat her out all the time because she says its better then sex for her, but shouldnt it go both ways??? not asking for much, just a blowjob, but she gets all defensive. I find myself masturbating more and more everyday because she's not satisying me.

What should I DO????:frown1:

Its like my penis is a gift and a curse....fml.

Start dating me. Just sayin

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she won't put out as much as you want, drop her and find one that will. Chances are she'll be groveling at your feet to take her back after that happens. The more pussy a guy is getting, the more attractive these tricks think he is.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone thru the same thing for 16 years. When I was 19, I was around 10 inches. The first six months we were banging and she would have ropelike orgasms for over an hour. After pregnancy, and the third baby, I had put on a little weight, about 20 pounds, and it all sat right on top of my dick. Went to about 7 inches showing, and about 9 pressed. Because of the trauma of childbirth, her body couldn't take it like she used to. Now I notice that times when she is stressed, she puts out little. Like once or twice a month. When not, it is a lot different. Last week, after nearly a month without, the kids were gone for a few days, we banged in the den, then the next night in the living room. The den screw got her two orgasms, and then she couldn't. She spent all the next day doing nothing but thinking how she was gonna get me that night. 5 full blown orgasms complete with the shudders, squirts and verbal noise any guy could want and still wore my muscles out totally in just about an hour. The next day the kids came home and I haven't seen it since. lol If you love her, work thru it.