Penis Size effecting Sexlife with Girlfriend :(

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're a good man, and an understanding husband.
Besides, your description gave me a bone, like when my wife and I have that kind of sex.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the kids are almost grown, and I wouldn't want to housebreak another one, so I will wait. Of course she could say the same about me. lol Of course she has got the finest bubble butt any man with a long dong could want to crash into over and over. And she is aaallllllll mine.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're an incredibly hot man with apparently a lot to offer (sensitivity in addition to a whopping dick and killer body and face).

Lots of fish in the sea, son. Go catch another one, one that can be more appreciative of the many things you have to offer.

Just my $.02

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is true that stress can get a person out of the mood, but it's also true that sex can really defuse stress if you do it with that in mind. OP, I think it might be a good idea to approach your sexy times with her as therapy. Get that old tune "Sexual Healing" and really think on the lyrics, slow the rhythm down of what you do together, put yourselves to sleep with that good love, and exchange much more tenderness. Slow ride.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need help haha,

When we first went out we had sex all the time. Probably because she was sexually deprived for about a month but we used to do it like twice a day everyday. she would even give me head without asking.

4 months later she hates giving me head because she says it chokes her, and we have sex maybe once or twice (if im lucky) a week because it hurts when i try to put it in and her vagina gets too sore now. we cant have sex without using lube now and when we first started having sex i could put it right in without a problem. however i eat her out all the time because she says its better then sex for her, but shouldnt it go both ways??? not asking for much, just a blowjob, but she gets all defensive. I find myself masturbating more and more everyday because she's not satisying me.

What should I DO????:frown1:

Its like my penis is a gift and a curse....fml.

Dude, I totally understand your problem as I had been having the exact same problem with my gf and our relationship. I'll tell you what helped us solve it and we had sex 4 nights in a row last week compared to the once a month (if I was lucky) that we were having. 1st I bought this lube called Pre' ( http://www.amazon.com/Pre-Tube-Vaginal-Lubricant-3-6oz/dp/B001DU228E ) Its kind of expensive but worth it because it is supposed to be nearly identical to a women's natural juices so when she does get sore or irritation from being stretched out the problem won't be aggravated by the lube.

2nd, I started eating her out a lot more before even attempting to enter her. This helps her to loosen up, relax and get really wet.

3rd, and this helps the most, is that she does a lot more work than she used to. She takes control of my dick and holds it while she guides it into her in small increments. This helps her to get used to the girth of my dick slowly and really works well to prevent her from feeling like I'm tearing her apart. We start with a little more than just the head in and then progress to about half in and finally I get to go about 95% of the way in. I only thrust 100% when she asks me too as I flare out at the base and if I go too deep and hurt her it just kills the mood for her instantly. During this incremental process I don't really do much thrusting. She moves her hips around and that allows her to control how far and fast my dick is moving inside her.

Doing these three things has allowed us to have 4 pain free sex sessions in a row. It's such a big difference compared to before when most of the time she never got to orgasm because the opening to her vagina hurt too bad to continue. When we did finish her pussy would be sore and burning for hours and feel to her as it had been rubbed raw, even when we used lube.

Hope this helps.

Curt1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a girlfriend who said my cock was big, and I had a girl who would bring up her ex's huge cock size everytime she got upset with me in the bedroom. I'm 7.5in long and 5.75in around which isn't small. I finally left her because she kept bringing up how good his huge cock felt inside her. She actually had pictures of his cock and showed them to me. Who does that?

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a girlfriend who said my cock was big, and I had a girl who would bring up her ex's huge cock size everytime she got upset with me in the bedroom. I'm 7.5in long and 5.75in around which isn't small. I finally left her because she kept bringing up how good his huge cock felt inside her. She actually had pictures of his cock and showed them to me. Who does that?

all women after theyve slept with me... mwah ha ha ha ha