Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live with a girl who is a Sex-Health major. She recently quizzed me on some sex trivia and she told me that the furthest a man can ejaculate is 24 inches. I responded, "Thats Not True, I know from personal experience"

I told her that its possible for a man to ejaculate much further than 24 inches, and that I have many times.

She responded, "Maybe you Cum further because of your Size." (She is aware that I am well endowed)

I really don't have any clue about the proportion to the size of a mans penis, to the distance he can ejaculate. Maybe there is a correlation to the size of his balls?

Personally, I am consistently a heavy cummer, usually cumming in large quantity, and shooting in great distance, etc. and I have a large penis, but I wouldn't say that my balls are larger than average.

Do you think my roommate has a point? Is this a common trend? Or, does being a dribbler, or a shooter, or a long range shooter, have nothing at all to do with penis size?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
so she says the "furthest" a man can shoot is 24 inches but you can shoot farther than the "furthest" because you are larger than other men? i'm not sure she knows what "furthest means". for the record i can shoot way farther than 24 inches and also i drop a lot more than the tea spoon or whatever your supposed to. now, if you'll excuse me i have to take a shower.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, seeing as I have once had to wipe cum off the ceiling (and that's considerably higher than 24 inches), I'd say your girlfriend is passing around some iffy "science".

Now, I don't really see how you can explain scientifically that a bigger penis would shoot longer either. I mean, the tube that the jizz has to go through is significantly longer.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, a plumber could work it out though! It's all down to urethra bore/length being compatible with the "pulse" of energy being injected into it by the "pump" (i.e. your pc muscles)!! :tongue:

volume in the "tank" available to be pumped is clearly a very individual trait judging by the experiences of people written on here. :biggrin1: