Penis size "grades"

jjdov26: Does anybody remember a parody web site that had "grades" for a guy's size. Like A+, A-, C+, that kinda thing.

The thread on Penis Tax reminded me of it. I saw this site at around the same time I saw the "tax" parody.

I also remember it because a hung friend of mine told me about it, and when I asked what it was like to be an "A", he replied "Mines more like a B+"

Anybody remember this parody? if so, how can I find it again?

Pappy

Media
[quote author=jjdov26 link=board=meetgreet;num=1079374339;start=0#0 date=03/15/04 at 10:03:18]Does anybody remember a parody web site that had "grades" for a guy's size.  Like A+, A-, C+, that kinda thing.

The thread on Penis Tax reminded me of it.  I saw this site at around the same time I saw the "tax" parody.

I also remember it because a hung friend of mine told me about it, and when I asked what it was like to be an "A", he replied "Mines more like a B+"

Anybody remember this parody?  if so, how can I find it again?[/quote]
Here's the link http://www.penissizedebate.com/page40_ideal-penis-size.htm

I'm an E

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You got a C too? With me I was too long; about an inch and a half too long. So according to averages, we're in the same boat. Funny, I've always been able to make the ladies cum.

I can see how the freaky combinations of small and big could be dangerous; I'm lucky to (unlike many guys here) have the same proportions as the average penis, that is, three units of length for every two units of circumfrence. (Don't ask me to measure breadth over thickness: For some reason, I think calipers would hurt.)

ceg1526: A here - practically perfect in every way. I'll have to post the chart in my bathroom medicine cabinet, and circle the appropriate square.

Take care

Ceg

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you should have a longer, thinner penis, if I know the anatomy down there right.

Strangely, no proportionate penis got over a C, and the real average gets an E.

But there's a lot more to a good-looking penis, honestly.

spork: That chart is hogwash. Here's why.

The site creator has used several classic techniques of misdirection to imply that the chart has a scientific basis. He spends the previous pages talking about tests that would measure female response to different penis sizes, but also admits that these tests haven't actually been done! And if you look closely at the page with the chart, you'll note that there is no source listed for any data.

Therefore, the "grade" chart is one person's opinion, and not the peer-reviewed science it pretends to be.

The rest of the site is similar: it presents anecdotes as fact. The only data that may have any validity are some of the polls he links to, and even then there is no guarantee that the poll has been answered by women and not "gamed" by someone with an agenda.

tigerwolf: [quote author=spork link=board=meetgreet;num=1079374339;start=0#10 date=05/05/04 at 17:24:40]That chart is hogwash. Here's why.

The site creator has used several classic techniques of misdirection to imply that the chart has a scientific basis. He spends the previous pages talking about tests that would measure female response to different penis sizes, but also admits that these tests haven't actually been done! And if you look closely at the page with the chart, you'll note that there is no source listed for any data.

Therefore, the "grade" chart is one person's opinion, and not the peer-reviewed science it pretends to be.

The rest of the site is similar: it presents anecdotes as fact.  The only data that may have any validity are some of the polls he links to, and even then there is no guarantee that the poll has been answered by women and not "gamed" by someone with an agenda.
[/quote]

I agree that the chart is complete bullshit, but my reasoning while similar on some parts is also filled by the thought that bigger is better. *shrug* Though this chart is rather a laugh. Like how a 7.5x6.5 dick is rated the same as a 9x7.25 dick. *lol*

What a joke.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think it has something to do with deviation from ideal proportions; I mean, let's face it, if it's too big, it's just funny-looking.

Either way, it's pretty funny, even for those of us who aren't size queens.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ericbear@May 5 2004, 06:01 AM
I came up a grade "A"

Unfortunately, I don't fuck women, and I don't think the chart is calibrated for the other portal.
Eric bear said: "Unfortunately, I don't fuck women..."

Eric, I don't that that unfortunate in the least! ;)

tigerwolf:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 7 2004, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ May 7 2004, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ericbear@May 5 2004, 06:01 AM
I came up a grade "A"

Unfortunately, I don&#39;t fuck women, and I don&#39;t think the chart is calibrated for the other portal.
Eric bear said: "Unfortunately, I don&#39;t fuck women..."

Eric, I don&#39;t that that unfortunate in the least&#33; ;) [/b][/quote]
I agree&#33; Nothing unfortunate about that.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I&#39;m laughing&#33; No, I just meant that while it was nice to see a top score, I wasn&#39;t sure if it was applicable to me. (As if the chart really has any real scientific validity.) On the other hand, I just got back from a sex party, where I apparently scored an "A," too.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Well mine is an E lol , for a salutatorian that seems low especially since no such grade exists ;-)............. but apparently on this grading scale E is like a 4.0

The REAL deal
HORSE