Penis size "grades"

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ericbear@May 8 2004, 07:40 AM
Now I'm laughing! . . . . On the other hand, I just got back from a sex party, where I apparently scored an "A," too.
Hey, my curiosity is climbling upward, bearman. Would you tell us more regarding that sex party you had just gotten in from? How many "As" did you see there? etc.

Luke

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Luke:

It was nothing, really. It was just a small fetish party organized by a friend visiting LA. We only had about 8 or 10 guys at maximum, and there wasn't really any exceptional meat to report. But I received a number of compliments the whole time. There wasn't supposed to be any fucking, according to the party theme, but I got begged to do so. The guy that really wanted it couldn't take me for more than a minute or so before he was ready to cum, which he didn't want to do so soon. But then he would come back for more, take a break, and then get more, until he finally blew.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@May 11 2004, 11:47 AM
:
Sam Fisher is a Spy. Very secretive, in a computer game. Like my appendage is pretty much a secret to most IRL.

------------
I just read through that site, and I have to agree with what's been said, it's a load of BS! It checks after every page if your confidence has been reduced to nothing yet and makes cliche's and sterotypes that are offensive at best.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 12 2004, 12:37 AM

I just read through that site... it's a load of BS! It checks after every page if your confidence has been reduced to nothing yet...
Ah, yes! That is exactly what it was designed to do!

Although the site itself doesn't seem to be selling anything, and makes no claims to "penis enhancement," it is linked from a few other sites selling "penis enhancement" products. I suspect that the penissizedebate site was actually created as a marketing tool by the operator of the sites selling those products. The penissizedebate site is actually very well done for this purpose. It is carefully made to look like independent and scientific data (although of course it is really BS, and even admits such). It does indeed make men with average size have reduced confidence at every juncture. But it does so in a more subtle way than most "enhancement" sites. Rather than claiming you need a really huge schlong to have any hope of satisfying your partner, as many "enhancement" sites do, it suggests that the optimum size is just a little bigger than average. Hence, the "A" grades are not for an 11 by 8 cock, but rather for something around 8 inches long with good thick girth. So, insecure men of average size looking at the site begin to feel inadequate, but also get the message that they only need to be modestly bigger-- an inch in lengh, and a bit in girth-- in order to hit that sweet spot. Suggesting something seemingly realistic and attainable may be a more effective marketing tool than making outlandish claims. So, as a piece of a marketing, I am actually quite impressed with the site, although (like most marketing) it is pure BS, but amusing to read.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Yo EricB, I just think that it's really saddening that people will play on other's fears and emotions like that. Some of us do not have very strong will or self confidence, but hey, maybe they should have a "if you don't have an ego, don't log on" warning for the Internet! :p

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I came out with a D. I could have gotten the same grade with only 5"x5". I shouldn't have bothered to study so hard!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 17 2004, 12:59 AM
Yo EricB, I just think that it's really saddening that people will play on other's fears and emotions like that....
But that's what advertising has always been about-- creating artifical fears and insecurity, then offering products to make people feel better again.

If you don't use our soap, your neighbor's shirts will be cleaner. That makes you a bad housewife.

If you don't buy this car, the Joneses next door will think you are a failure at your job.

If you don't buy these clothes, your kids will be teased and humiliated in school.

Your natural body odor (nevermind that biology intended it to be sensual) is offensive, so you better buy our deodorant, or else......

If you don't smoke this brand, you're not a man.

If you don't drive this truck...

Etc.

So whay not 'Your dick is a bit too small, and your woman knows, because she's probably already had bigger.'

Actually, as websites targeting male insecurity go, that one isn't too bad.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ericbear@May 18 2004, 12:13 AM
But that's what advertising has always been about-- creating artifical fears and insecurity, then offering products to make people feel better again.

If you don't use our soap, your neighbor's shirts will be cleaner. That makes you a bad housewife.

If you don't buy this car, the Joneses next door will think you are a failure at your job.

If you don't buy these clothes, your kids will be teased and humiliated in school.

Your natural body odor (nevermind that biology intended it to be sensual) is offensive, so you better buy our deodorant, or else......

If you don't smoke this brand, you're not a man.

If you don't drive this truck...

Etc.

So whay not 'Your dick is a bit too small, and your woman knows, because she's probably already had bigger.'

Actually, as websites targeting male insecurity go, that one isn't too bad.
That reminds me of a joke: "Women don't have penis envy; men have penis envy. Maybe Freud suffered from penis doubt."

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'll have an E please Bob" (English TV show quote in case you're going "uh??")

Interestingly I was an E before PE anyways - so nothing gained, nothing lost :eek:

In case you're wondering, the stats anylsis is slowly getting there - takes time...

O13

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by over13inches@May 18 2004, 02:55 PM
"I'll have an E please Bob" (English TV show quote in case you're going "uh??")

Interestingly I was an E before PE anyways - so nothing gained, nothing lost :eek:

In case you're wondering, the stats anylsis is slowly getting there - takes time...

O13
Just say "Pat" here instead of "Bob".

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+May 19 2004, 12:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb &#064; May 19 2004, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-over13inches@May 18 2004, 02:55 PM
"I&#39;ll have an E please Bob" (English TV show quote in case you&#39;re going "uh??")

In case you&#39;re wondering, the stats anylsis is slowly getting there - takes time...

O13
Just say "Pat" here instead of "Bob".[/b][/quote]
Another TV programme sold on...

Just be glad you didn&#39;t get &#39;Eldorado&#39;....or did you? :unsure:

:D O13