Penis size : height?

Winger: I don't think there is really. I'm 5' 7" tall, weigh about 10 1/2 stone (about 147 lbs) and my hands are pretty small, feet are size 10 UK ( 11 in the States.) and my erect dimensions are 7.5" length and 5.3- 5.5 girth, not a monster but bigger than average and I'm a small guy. I've got a mate who's 6' 4" and weighs about 220 lbs and he's 4 inches erect another mate who's smaller than me, about 5' 3" and he's about 4" and one guy I know is 5' 11" and is 9.5 inches. The rets of my mates all report in the range of 5 to 6 and vary inheight from average (5'9") to tall (6' 2") So form that small selection I would say there probably isn't any real correlation.

I read somwhere the reason the penis size in humans cannot be related to the size of feet, hands etc is because there is no bone in it. If we had a bone like other animals it would be proportianate to other bones so if a guy had small hand he would most likely have a small penis. Similarly most guys who have small hands tend to have small feet, taller guys tend to have longer fingers and big feet etc. Because their's no bone in it the same can' be said of the penis.

One advantage of being shorter is, if you have an above average penis it looks bigger, this accentuated more if you are slim. I speak from experience. :)

W

NikkiSixx: Meanwhile, I'm a little over 6" long and around hard, which isn't all that spectacular to start with (in length), but then I'm also 5'10" and about 225 lbs, much of which is concentrated in abdominal fat, so I look even smaller in comparison.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read somwhere the reason the penis size in humans cannot be related to the size of feet, hands etc is because there is no bone in it. If we had a bone like other animals it would be proportianate to other bones so if a guy had small hand he would most likely have a small penis. Similarly most guys who have small hands tend to have small feet, taller guys tend to have longer fingers and big feet etc. Because their's no bone in it the same can' be said of the penis.

I can discredit the idea that if you have large hands that you also have large feet. I have size 10 US feet relatively small for a 6'2" guy, but have freakishly large hands. These correlations are a very inexact way to estimate sizes based on any other part.

Randarak: Well, I'm 5'8" tall, and my cock is 8" long, and 6" around. I guess that would make me out of proportion.