Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone on another thread guesses that penis size is hereditary, but does anyone know?

And if so, it doesn't follow that you get it from your father. Very little is actually carried on the Y chromosome (the start of the process for being male, some kinds of Muscular Dystrophy [I think it was] and hairy ears - there are also some funny lists, like "ability to fold maps" and "affinity for the remote") or even on the sex chromosomes at all. So you'd get half of it from your mother, strange to tell, but you'd only be able to find out about that from your maternal grandfather or uncles.

So does anyone have any verified information about the heredity of penis size?

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a couple of months ago, in a similar thread, where I made the case that penis size is not hereditary. The problem is that, with regard to popular belief, we are still in one of those "everything's genetic" phases (even though our knowledge of genetics is currently being uprooted). Anyhow, you're going to get a misleading chorus of 'yes' in reply to your question. Armchair geneticists are the best. This explains it all, enjoy!:

YouTube - Troy Mcclure D.N.A

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Empericism has a lot going for it. I have no ptoblems with scientific data but from unmethodical observation have never witnessed wide variations between brothers and sons and fathers in the flaccid state. If you live in certain Celtic fringes you will "generally" be more disposed to having whiter skin, redder or blonder hair, a taller angular physique than the other areas of the British Isles and it could appear a bigger flaccid penis. If not the genes and gene pools then is it diet and listening to Celtic music? I am not being flippant for the sake of it but something that science also cannot explain is the preponderance of scientists who can cleverly manipilate data to suite the company that has commissoned the highly lucrative one paper research. Are some scientists genetically more inclined to be cheats than the rest of us either ftom nature or nurture? We believe what we see and experience and that is a good guide.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I expect science could explain the genetics of penis size, but due to the continuing prudery that affects the subject, geneticists have not tackled it. I cannot see what would determine penis size if not genetics. Most body parts are genetically inherited, so why would the penis be any different? I mean it's easily observable that tall people generally have tall children and pug-nosed people have pug-nosed children. We look like our parents and our siblings, there's nothing controversial about that.
Physical similarity is highly observable among human families (and animal families)...so why are you doubting that the penis would follow that pattern?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
yes it definately has to do with genetics.all in my family on my fathers side are very well endowed.my grandfather and great grandfather were also well hung.the only one left out was my recently departed brother,poor guy.he had to drop his pants to piss on a cold day to keep from pissing in his pants.he was beyond tiny.never could keep a lady either..poor left out shit.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone on another thread guesses that penis size is hereditary, but does anyone know?

And if so, it doesn't follow that you get it from your father. Very little is actually carried on the Y chromosome (the start of the process for being male, some kinds of Muscular Dystrophy [I think it was] and hairy ears - there are also some funny lists, like "ability to fold maps" and "affinity for the remote") or even on the sex chromosomes at all. So you'd get half of it from your mother, strange to tell, but you'd only be able to find out about that from your maternal grandfather or uncles.

So does anyone have any verified information about the heredity of penis size?

Yes, I got mine from my dad, and my brother got his from my mom. No kidding. We have different sizes.